Chapter 4.

Cris' outift over there >>

I hugged Sarah for the last time and waved, walking towards the check-in desk. I then walked upstairs to where I was supposed to meet the boys and have something to eat.

I quickly walked to the bathroom first, to fix my hair and clothes.. I mean, they were One Direction, even though I wasn't a massive fan, I loved their music. I rolled up the sleeves of my flannel shirt and pulled my brown bag up higher on my shoulder, leaving the bathroom.

It was currently 5am in the morning, our flight was at 6 and I was exhausted, after having less then 2 hours of sleep last night. I took out my iPod and put my earphones in my ears, playing Your Song.

I subconsciously began tapping out the beat on the table, awaiting the boys arrival. After about another 10 minutes of waiting I heard commotion and shouting over my music and looked up to see One Direction and two bodyguards running up towards me.

"Cristina, right?" Niall asked me and I nodded, as he grabbed my hand and one of the bodyguards grabbed my bags. We ran through to a private section and when we arrived Niall released his grip on my hand, panting along with the rest of us.

"What.. The hell.. Was that about?" I managed and Liam smiled sympathetically at me.

"Sorry, mob of crazy fans." He explained and I nodded.

"Well, we better introduce ourselves then." Liam said and the rest of the guys nodded, Harry and Louis sharing a smile.

"I'm Liam." Liam said shaking my hand and smiling.

"I'm Louis and that's Zayn," Louis introduced them both and they both grinned at me.

"Ehh, I'm Niall. Sorry about the whole dragging you with me thing," he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"And I'm Harry," Harry grinned, winking at me.

"Harold! Leave the young girl alone!" Louis ordered Harry, hitting him on the side of his head. Harry just grinned cheekily at me as I smiled back at him.

"I'm Cristina, but everyone calls me Cris or Kristee." I said, laughing at Louis.

"Well time to go to America then!" Liam shouted and the boys all cheered, grabbing their suitcases and walking towards the plane.