Chapter 9.

"Niaalll!" I screamed out as he tickled my stomach, non-stop. I squirmed around his hands, trying to get away from the couch I was on to no avail.

"Oh my gosh, I'm gonna kill you!" I shouted out which he laughed excessively at, continuing to tickle me.

"Ugh!" Harry complained and slammed his hands down on the table, before storming out of the room angrily.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked timidly, sitting up on the couch. Niall shrugged, but Louis stayed quiet.

"I think I have an idea," he muttered, standing up and following Harry. I turned away and switched on the tv to Vampire Diaries.

"Wanna watch?" I asked Niall and he nodded, sitting beside me under my duvet.

"Damon is so hot.." I muttered and he laughed along to my comment. A few minutes later, Louis came down to stairs looking flustered.

"Uhh, Cris? Will you go talk to him? He refuses to talk to me." Louis asked me and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Eh, sure. But why me?" I said, standing up and walking over to him. He shrugged and smiled.

"Your probably the only one he will answer to right now." He mumbled and I looked at him questionably, before just going with it and going to find Harry.

When I came to the door I knocked softly, and hearing no answer, I peaked my head in the door to find him laying on his bed, scrolling through twitter.

"Harry?" I said quietly, closing the door behind me and taking a seat on the side of the bed. He didn't reply, so I tried again.

"Harry?" He stopped, putting down his phone and looking at me in the eyes.

"Yeah?" he asked grumpily, making me roll my eyes.

"What's up with you?" I asked him bluntly. He looked up at me again and looked confused.

"You really have no idea?" He said quietly and I waited for him to continue.

"Cris. I've liked you since you fist sang. It was mesmerising. And now you've been with us for a month, it's hard to see you flirt with Niall without getting angry." He said quietly, looking away.

"Harry.." I began, not really knowing what to say. I stood up and looked away from him.

"Come on, tell me you have feelings for me." He said, standing up. I started backing away, as Harry walked towards me.

"I-I don't. Im sorry Harry but I can't complicate things like that. " I sighed as he looked away angrily. My back hit the wall behind me as he trapped me from moving.

"Say you don't want to kiss me." He whispered, his lips inches from mine. As he lowered his head I turned mine quickly and broke away from him.

"I'm sorry. I can't." I whispered as I quickly walked out of the room and away from his bright green eyes that were full of hurt.