Chapter 7.

"It's time to get up in the morning.. We're getting McDonalds breakfast just for you.." I heard voices singing softly and a guitar playing.

"You have got to be kidding me." I groaned as I put the pillow over my head.

They continued with the song quietly until they started shouting and jumping on my bed. I felt someone lie directly on top of me and kiss my cheek softly.

"Time to get up." Harry murmured and I groaned again pushing him off me and heading for the bathroom.

After I had brushed my teeth and hair, I walked back in the room to find 4 boys waiting on me.

"Where's Zayn?" I asked, making my way over to my bed and sitting down cross-legged.

"Asleep." Harry muttered, subconsciously taking my hand and playing with my fingers.

"And you woke me? No fair.." I whined and they all laughed at me.

"I think he's been woken up one too many times by us. If we did it again he'd probably snap." Liam explained and I nodded understandingly.

"So, what's for breakfast?" I asked as Niall perked at the sound of food.

"That's why we woke you. We're planning on going out to breakfast so get dressed." He ordered me as I mock saluted him and stood up, taking my hand from Harry's.

I ushered the boys out and shut the door, looking through my wardrobe. I settled on wearing some skinny jeans and a long beige cardigan with a white tank top underneath. By the time I was done Zayn was up and everybody was dressed so we left the hotel.

Luckily, our location hadn't been leaked yet so we got to McDonalds without any trouble. I ordered a Chai Latte and cookie, whilst the rest of them ordered enough to feed 50 people.

When we had finished, we all divided up. Liam and Niall had an informal interview, Zayn and Louis were going to meet their girlfriends, so it was just me and Harry going home. We decided to watch a movie, and after a while of debating settled on Skyfall.

Before the movie started, we made popcorn and mixed in Maltesers. I then ran and grabbed my duvet, lugging it down the hallway. I threw it on the couch and settled beside Harry, putting my legs over his lap and resting my head on his shoulder.

Soon enough, I fell asleep, muttering and mumbling as I usually did in my sleep.

"Wake up." A kiss on my cheek.

"Wake up." A kiss on my forehead.

"Wake up." A kiss on my nose.

"Wake up." A kiss on my other cheek. I swatted away the lips that were pressed on my face, my eyes fluttering open, landing on a grinning Harry.

"Why'd you wake me up?" I grumbled, sitting up and stretching.

"The movies over and I'm bored." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"You do realise you can't just go around kissing me?" I said to Harry as he shrugged again and stuck his tongue out. I punched his arm softly and frowned.

"Don't you give me cheek, young man," I ordered him teasingly.

"Oh really? And what are you gonna do about it?" He smiled, advancing on me.

"Harry? What are you doing dude?" I asked him, backing away.

"So, I heard your ticklish huh?" He teased me and my mouth dropped. I was about to run away when he pounced on me, making me fall to the floor. He sat on top of me and began tickling me, non-stop.

"Harry! Harry!" I shouted out until he finally stopped, smirking at me. His eyes suddenly darkened as he leaned closer to me.

He shifted so he was straddling me and was just about to press his lips to mine when the door opened and Louis and Zayn walked in.

"Now what do we have here?" Louis laughed evilly and I blushed, turning my head away.