Chapter 6.

Tonight was the night of the first gig. I nervously ran my fingers through my hair and took a few deep breaths. I continued doing my vocal exercises, while running my hands up and down the piano scales.

"Cris? You ready to go on?" Harry asked coming into the room and leaning his head on top of mine.

"Harold, you do realise it's pretty impossible for me to move while your head is on mine, yeah?" I said sarcastically as he moved away, taking my hand and leading me to the stage.

"So cheeky. Always so cheeky," he said in mock disappointment as he shook his head.

"Okay all the boys are on in.. 5,4,3,2,1.. And go!" The stage director whispered as all the boys lined up and then ran onto the stage, smiling and laughing as the crowd erupted into screaming, cheering and shouting.

"Okay everybody, as some of you may know, we decided to have a female singer and pianist to join us on this tour. So, can everybody please give a massive welcome to Cristina Salman!" Liam shouted as once again the stadium erupted with noise and I walked onto the stage, straightening my dress and waving.

I walked over to the boys, as Harry put his arm around my shoulder and I laughed at the reaction I was getting. I fixed my microphone that was attached to my ear and began to make my way to sit by the piano.

"So the first song we're going to do for you is Little Things, accompanied by Cris on the piano!" Niall exclaimed as Zayn began singing and I started to play.

By the time the concert was over, I was exhausted. My ears were pounding from the screaming and my hands and throat was aching.

"Ugh, how do you guys do this so often?" I complained, leaning my head against Harry's shoulder as we sat in the car, on the way to the apartment. Niall shrugged.

"You get used to it and after awhile your fine afterwards." He said and I groaned.

"I'm tiiired," I complained and I felt Harry chuckle beside me.

"How bout you lie on my lap and fall asleep until we get there?" He asked me and I nodded, too exhausted to reply. I did what he said, laying my head on his lap and my legs stretching onto Louis' lap.

"Hey! Who said I could be used as a foot rest?" Louis complained jokingly and I groaned, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Don't you sass me, young man." I ordered him as the car erupted into laughter. I smiled softly at him, as he winked at me. I snuggled into Harry's lap and fell asleep within seconds of closing my eyes.

When I awoke next I was in someone's arms, being carried bridal style. I moaned softly and snuggled into their chest as they quietly laid me down on a bed.

I was thankful I had changed into my sweat pants and hoodie earlier as all they had to do was pull the blankets over me and tuck me in. I realised it was Harry when I felt a soft kiss on my forehead and a hand pushing away some hair that was in my face.

"Night, love," he whispered as he kissed my cheek once more and left, his warmth leaving too.

"Night mate," he said to Niall as Niall mumbled his reply and walked into the bathroom. Within minutes I had fallen back to sleep, Harry's soft kisses on repeat in my mind.