Chapter 12.

Cris and Harry over there >>

"Cris?" Harry shouted from upstairs, as I was watching Vampire Diaries on the couch, with my duvet around me as usual.

"Yeah?" I chirped, keeping my attention mostly focused on Damon who currently had no shirt on.

"Where's my black hoodie, yano the one that you gave back to me last week but then stole it again?" Harry said chuckling, coming down the stairs.

"One. I'm wearing it. Two. You gave it to me I did not steal it and three it looks better on me anyways," I said with a smirk as he made his way over to the couch.

"Yeah now that I think about it, it does look better on you. You can keep it." He said as he laid beside me on the couch so he was behind me.

His hand started going through my hair slowly, every now and again he would play with a strand of hair before going back to brushing through it with his fingers.

"Cris?" He said quietly, still playing with my hair.

"Mhm?" I mumbled, his hands soothing me.

"I have to meet with the boys, I have an interview in half an hour but when I get back, I'm taking you out" He started, kissing my check softly.

"Be ready by 8." He murmured into my ear.

"Sure, can't wait," I chirped and jumped up, heading to the music room that now currently occupied my piano, three guitars, a massive stereo and a large plush couch in the corner.

"Heyy.. Where are you going? I still have half an hour till I leave," Harry complained, standing up.

"Oh the usual, going skydiving." I said sarcastically as he walked up to me wrapping his arms around my waist from the behind as I was looking through my music notes to see what to play.

"You have to go, you can't be late okay," I told him, pushing him out the door of the music room.

"Bye!" Harry shouted out as I heard the front door slam. I settled myself onto the small stool and began playing Emilé Sande's Clown.

"I guess it's funnier from where your standing.." I started softy, playing along on the piano. I played the whole song until the end slowly stopping.

"That was amazing." I heard his voice before I felt his head resting on mine.

"Your back?" I asked him, confused it had only been like 5 minutes.

"Nah, I never left. I pretended to leave and then snuck back in," he said nonchalantly as I stood up.

"Harreh! Leave!" I ordered him, pointing to the door. He shook his head and smirked.

"I couldn't leave without doing this," he said as he put his lips on mine softly, his hands playing with the fabric of my t-shirt at my waist.

I bumped against the wall and my hands found their rightful place, entwined in his hair. I pulled away after a while,  

to find him smiling softly at me.

"Okay. Now go." I told him as he leaned his forehead on mine.

"See you tonight," he whispered, his minty breath caressing my cheek before he left the room.  

It was currently 7:30 and I was still deciding on an outfit. I had had a shower, curled my hair lightly, done my makeup and painted my nails but I was stuck between wearing a high-waisted black with silver glitter skirt and a silver top or a plain red dress.

I finally decided on the first, slipping the outfit on and picking out some silver heels. I put black earrings, necklace and bracelets on before I sprayed myself with perfume and deemed myself ready.

I glanced at my phone, and seeing it was 7:55 I decided to go find Harry. Just as I was leaving my room, I ran into Louis and Niall.

"How do I look?" I asked nervously, spinning around.

"Amazing." Louis replied kissing my forehead and letting me go. I then looked to Niall who was beside him.

"Hey Niall," I chirped grinning.

"Awh Chrisse, you look awesome!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a bear hug.

"Thanks Nialler but I got to go. I'm already late, have you seen Liam and Zayn?" I asked them, walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, their with Danielle and Perrie," Louis told me as I nodded. They both gave me a final hug as I entered the sitting room to see Harry waiting for me.

As soon as I got downstairs his face lit up and his eyes sparkled. My stomach filled with butterflies as I thought of how I had that effect on him.

"Hey," I whispered, hugging him.

"You look.. Beautiful." He said breathlessly.

"Thanks," I giggled as he grabbed my hand, leading me out to the car and to our date.