Chapter 21.

I opened the door of the room with the piano in it and sat down on the chair, running my fingers over the keys. I closed my eyes and began playing Fix You.

When I finished the song I smiled, glad to have been able to remember how to play it. Over the past few weeks my memory had slowly been coming back and yesterday I was able to remember a whole week. I smiled, remembering how happy Harry was..

"You remembered!" He shouted, picking me up and spinning me around. I laughed as he put my down and held me to him tightly, as if he was afraid that if he let go, he would lose me.

"Wow.. You know they said if I start remembering things now, the odds are I'll get over eighty percent of my memory's back." I told him as he looked me in the eyes.

He put his arms around my waist, and lowered his head down to centimetres away from mine. Our lips met as he softly kissed me. I smiled, holding his face in my hands and we broke apart, smiling at each other.

"Cris.. I need to tell you something.. It's kinda important," he said nervously, running a hand through his hair. I nodded, my eyes searching his face as he looked me in the eyes.

"I.. I love you." He said softy, smiling. My jaw dropped and I stared at him, unsure of what he really said.

"What?" I whispered. He repeated what he said and suddenly my heart began hammering in my chest and I looked up at him, grinning so wide my face was sore.

"I love you too." I murmured as he shouted YES and kissed me again, passionately.

I came back to sitting in the piano room. Harry came in smiling at me as I stood up and he grabbed my face, kissing me.

"Hey! Hey! That's not why I came in here," I said, pulling away laughing. He looked at me questionably as I pulled him to sit beside me at the piano.

"Okay, place your fingers here and just keep pressing down as I play this part okay?" I told him as I put his fingers on three of the keys.

He nodded as I began playing the other hand of Imagine and started singing, nodding at him to do the same.

We played the song and afterwards he grinned at me, capturing my lips with his.

"Harry.. What are we going to do when this tour is over? There's only like a month left.." I said nervously, looking down. He lifted my chin up with his finger, and forced me to look into his eyes.

"We're going to be fine okay. Trust me." He said certainly.

"But when I go back home, your going to be in the UK and I'm going to be in Ireland in my crappy apartment, going to a crappy college." I said sadly. He looked up suddenly, grinning.

"Wait a minute.. What do you have to go back to at home anyway? Why can't you come live with me and go to a college in London?" He said excitedly. I looked at him smiling.

"Sounds perfect." I said, kissing him softly.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too," he said, happiness clear in his voice and I knew he was the one for me.