Chapter 8.

I woke up, sweating profusely and feeling a sharp stabbing pain in my stomach. I quickly ran into the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach into the toilet, before turning away and groaning.

The pain had dulled so I decided to wash out my mouth, and head back to bed. The next time I woke I felt the same pain so I ran back into the bathroom once again.

"Cris?" Niall said running into me and holding my hair back as I got sick once again.

"Ugh, go back to sleep. I'll be fine." I whispered to him as he cradled me in his arms after I washed out my mouth.

He put his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature and then picked me up, carrying me back to bed.

"I'll be right back." He told me and left the room, with me whimpering in pain. He arrived back into the room a few minutes later with a bucket, a glass of water with pills and a wet cloth to put on my forehead.

I smiled weakly at him before gulping down the pills and laying back in bed.

"You can go back to sleep now, thanks Niall." I whispered and he nodded, kissing my cheek and tucking me in.

I woke up the next morning to soft voices arguing over something. I was too tired to properly wake up so I laid there, waiting for them to leave so I could go back to sleep.

"Why didn't you get me last night?" Harry asked, sounding impatient.

"There was no need. She was sick." Niall answered him.

"I wanted to help.." Harry trailed off as I heard Niall and Louis laugh at him.

"Haz you have it so bad." Louis teased and Harry groaned.

"I know. You have no idea." He said as I drifted out of

consciousness, letting sleep take over me.

"Wake up," I heard a voice whispering in my ear. I slowly awoke, rubbing my eyes and turning my head to see Harry looking worried.

"Uh oh." I muttered as I stumbled into the bathroom and puked again.

"Noooo," I groaned as Harry came in to me.

"I want to help," he insisted as he held my hair back for me. After a couple of minutes in the bathroom I felt better so I brushed my teeth and let Harry carry me back into my bed.

"Harry." I whispered, unable to use my voice and speak properly.

"Yeah?" He asked worriedly, bending down to my level and pushing hair out of my face.

"Can I go downstairs and watch a movie?" I asked quietly as he smiled softly.

"Your so cute," he chuckled and then blushed, realising what he had said. I giggled quietly as he scooped me up in my duvet and carried me downstairs bridal style.

He laid me on the couch softly and put on The Lion King. The boys quickly gathered into the sitting room. I ended up with my head laying on Harry's lap, Louis at my feet, Liam sitting on the other couch with Zayn beside him and Niall sitting on the floor beside my head.

Half way through the movie I fell asleep again, the pain in my stomach now gone. When I awoke next I was being brought to bed again by Harry.

"This seems to be a regular occurrence," I whispered as he laid me down on the bed and he chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"Night," he whispered, kissing my head. Just as he was about to leave the room I grabbed his hand, stopping him.

"Will you stay in my bed tonight?" I asked him quietly and he smiled at me.

"Course." He said and as he was already in his pyjamas, climbed into bed beside

me.

"How do you feel now?" He whispered as he pulled me into him.

"Much better," I mumbled as he began rubbing circles on my stomach. My eyelids began drooping, sleep once again taking over.

Just as I was about to fall asleep I heard him whisper and I strained to hear what he was saying. I soon realised he was singing to me so I relaxed and fell asleep to his soft voice.