Chapter 10.

"Harry pass the salt?" I asked him, moving around my dinner on my plate.

"Harry?" I repeated impatiently as he continued to ignore me. Zayn groaned and smiled sadly at me, reaching over Harry and grabbing the salt, handing it to me.

This had been going on for two weeks now. Harry hadn't said a word to me since I told him the feelings weren't mutual. Some days I could get on with it, others.. It sucked. I missed his warm hugs, soft kisses on my cheeks and throaty chuckles.

I groaned, thinking about him and stood up, grabbing my plate, putting the rest of my dinner in the bin and going to my room.

I heard shouting downstairs, I'm pretty sure it was Louis and Niall shouting at Harry but I ignored it, plugging in my earphones and listening to music. After a while I fell asleep, the music still playing and the shouting over.

I woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. I looked over to the next bed to see Niall snoring away so I decided to go downstairs and search for something for my headache.

I finally found the pills and grabbed a glass of water too. I sat down on the counter, head in my hands and sighed as the pain dulled.

Just as I was getting up, none of then Mr.Styles himself walked into the kitchen. He glared at me, hurt, anger and sadness shining through his eyes.

I glared back at him, refusing to let him see through me as he broke away, leaning into the fridge and slamming the door shut, storming out of the room.

A few minutes later, Zayn came into the room looking excited.

"What's up?" I asked him, pouring myself some cereal.

"Well, some of our friends have flown over here, so we decided to thrown a party tonight," he exclaimed as I turned around grinning.

"Seriously? What time? How many people? Where is it?" I asked excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Woah there, I didn't know you were such a party girl! But it's on here, starts at 9 and a hundred ish people I guess," he chuckled. I looked to the clock, it was 3pm.

"Well I've got to go and change and then go shopping! See ya at 9!" I shouted, running upstairs into my room.

I changed into blue skinny jeans and a tight white tank top, quickly brushing my hair, applying mascara and foundation and running out of the house with my handbag.

I arrived back in the house at 6:30. I had bought a black, strapless dress with a sweetheart top and a small hot pink belt around the waist and hot pink heels.

I jumped into the shower and then tied my hair in a high ponytail before getting started on my makeup. I then dried and straightened my hair, and finally put on my dress and heels.

By the time I was done it was nearly 9pm so I skipped downstairs to the guys. The place was packed as I squeezed through, looking for the boys. I found them all together, doing shots.

"Hey guys!" I chirped as I took a drink myself. I looked up to find all the guys staring at me.

"Guys.." I said nervously chuckling.

"Hey Cris, you look great!" Niall smiled as he walked over and hugged me.

"Thanks Niall. You too. Now lets party!" I laughed.

The next few hours passed in a blur. I danced, drank and laughed. After awhile I started to get a headache so I ran upstairs to my room to get something for it. I searched around, but couldn't find anything so I ran downstairs to ask Liam. When I found him he was laughing with his arms around Danielle's waist.

"Hey Liam, do you know where anything for a headache is?" I shouted over the pounding music.

"Yeah, in Harry's room. He took some this morning as well." He said and I smiled at him and went over to Harry and Louis' room.

I knocked on the door, but hearing nothing proceeded in. What I saw made my stomach drop and I felt queasy.

"H-Harry?" I whispered.