Chapter 20.

"I'm so sorry, I can't remember who you are. I'm trying so hard I swear.." I whispered a tear rolling down my face.

"It's fine. Just.. We'll try again tomorrow, I have to go.." Harry mumbled, pain etched on his face.

I nodded as he got up to leave, kissing my forehead and walking out of my room.

had been released from the hospital a couple of days ago and since then the boys have been trying to get my memory back, but all I know is that they're One Direction, they're worldwide famous and all their names and ages. And that's everything they've told me, I couldn't remember anything else.

I thought back to in the hospital, the doctor telling me that my brain has after blocking out all the memories because of the stress in my life at the moment.

Apparently that's why I've been getting a lot of headaches as well lately.

I groaned as I rolled over in my bed and curled up into a ball. I squeezed my eyes shut and tried to think of anything.

I began giving myself a headache but I pushed through it and just as I was about to remember everything the headache became to much and I shouted out in pure pain and frustration as I lost the memory.

"Dammit!" I screamed throwing my blanket off of me and going downstairs in search of something for my headache.

"You okay?" I heard a voice say, but I didn't bother turning around, my head pulsing with pain.

"Not now Louis." I said, finding two pills and gulping them down with water.

"Uhm.. It's Niall.." He said slowly, enunciating each word as if he was talking to a child. I nodded and apologised quietly, leaving the kitchen and heading back up to my room.

I dropped on to the bed and buried my head in my hands sobbing quietly. I tried to think back again, squeezing my eyes shut and pushing harder.

A memory of me laughing with Harry shot up but as soon as it was there, it was gonna, leaving an aching in my head and stomach.

"Cris?" I heard a voice quietly say. I lifted my head up and saw Harry with worried look on his face.

"Yeah?" I murmured, wiping the tears from under my eyes quickly. He strode over to me and wrapped his arms around me as I buried my head into his chest. He rocked me back and forward as I quietly cried.

"I don't care what I remember, I just want to." I muttered as he stroked my hair.

"I just want to remember, what it was like. Everything. Our first hug, our first kiss, our first-" I was cut off by Harry's lips on mine. He broke away, resting his forehead against mine.

"Then let me remind you," he whispered before pressing his lips against mine again.

I broke away, closing my eyes and laying down on the bed. Harry wrapped his arms from behind me and pulled me to him.

"I'll help you remember everything, I promise." He muttered in my ear as I snuggled into him, falling asleep.