Chapter 13.

"So where are we going?" I asked Harry as we got into the car. He put one hand on in mine and his other on the wheel as he carefully swerved out of the apartment's parking lot and onto the road.

"You'll see," he smirked as I played with his fingers. I groaned and laid my head back impatiently.

"Were here," Harry said after awhile. I lifted my head up and my mouth dropped when I realised where we were.

"Harry.. You have got to be kidding me.." I whispered as he got out of the car and went around to open my door.

He took my hand, helping me out as I continued gawking at the scene in front of me. We were parked in front of an fairground.

"Follow me," he instructed me as he took my hand and lead me into the park. I looked around, just noticing that there were no people and just workers around.

"Uhh, Harry? Where are all the people?" I asked him as we were walking together, swinging hands.

"Well don't get mad okay?" He said nervously, his thumb making circles on the back of my hand.

"Yeah.." I said awaiting his reply.

"I rented the fairground for the night so we wouldn't have any disturbances from my fans. I mean, I love them and everything but I want this night to be about you and me," he said stopping and turning to me.

"Awh, that's so sweet, but Harry you really shouldn't be spending all that money on me," I added smiling at him. He just shrugged,

"I don't care, as cheesy as it sounds I'd do anything to see you smile," he said and I laughed with him.

We soon arrived at a mini London Eye sort of thing that was decorated in fairy lights. He opened the door for me and my jaw dropped again when I saw what was inside.

It was like a mini picnic. There was a rug on the floor with takeaway pizza and strawberries dipped in chocolate. Coke was in fancy wine glasses beside the food and fairy lights decorated the capsule.

"So I know the food is simple but you always say how a picnic with pizza, strawberries and Coke would be your favourite type of date so I just kinda upgraded it." I smiled softly as I took in what was around me.

I turned to him grinning, before plopping down on the floor and taking a slice of pizza. Harry closed the door and we began moving slowly upwards.

When we eventually came to the top the food was finished and pushed to the side. My head was on Harry's chest as he played with my hair and I looked out at the view. I gasped as the harbour came into view and the lights of the city sparkled up at us. It looked so beautiful.

"Cris..?" Harry said, nerves filling his voice. I sat up, looking at him uncertainly as he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"So I know we didn't exactly get off to the best start, and we had our bumps along the way, but I really really like you.. And I was wondering if you'd be my girlfriend?" He said in a rush. My mouth went dry as I tried to comprehend what was happening. Harry Styles was asking me to be his girlfriend?

"Cris?" Harry said nervously, cocking his head to the side. I began nodding quickly as I cleared my throat.

"Of course!" I whispered as a smile took over his face and he leaned in capturing my lips with his.

He put his hands on my waist, pulling me closer to him as my hands went up to his hair. We stayed like that until the capsule suddenly stopped moving.

"Well we better go then," I mumbled as I straightened my skirt and stood up. Harry instantly took my hand, leading me away to a Candy floss stand with me smiling ecstatically.