The royal family- part 1

Start from the beginning

The next day, he woke up around 8 a.m. with a terrible headache and tiredness in his body. But he didn't have any other choices; he had to show up for breakfast; if not, Terry would kill him. He pulled on his everyday suit and combed his hair back using some hair gel. Then there is this hickey part to take care of. Well, Mandy already saw him like that when he got home last night, so maybe he can get some of her makeup to use to cover it all up.
He exited his room, closing the light behind him, and then knocked on his sister's door.
"Who is it?" she called
"It's me"
"Come on in."
As he entered the room, he saw Mandy by her makeup stand, putting on what seemed to be what he was looking for.
"What do you need, Mick?"
"This," he said, pointing at the foundation bottle that was standing next to her. "Can I use it? For you know"
"Do you know how?"
"No.."
"Sit down," she demanded, standing up from her place and moving to the side. As he sat down, she started to apply the foundation to his neck and collarbone. As he hissed in pain, she moved a bit lower, smirking as she finished off his neck.
"Are you done?" he asked, embarrassed, and she nodded.
"You know, maybe you should tell your hookups not to create dick-shaped hickeys over your neck if you don't want anyone to be suspicious," she said, and he looked down, ashamed for liking it up the ass.
"It's okay, Mick; I won't say a word."
"You better be," he called back, and then stood up and left, not saying another word to his sister, knowing she already knew enough.
He then walked towards the large dining area, where the food was already laid out and spread across the table. All looking luxurious as always, just like his old man likes. He saw Terry already sitting down, smiling lovingly at a young woman.
"Mickey, sit down, please," he asked him as Mickey nodded and took a seat next to the woman.
"Mickey, this is Svetlana Yevgenivan, your fiancée." Terry smiled at him, nodding at Svetlana.
What now? Mickey thought to himself.
As he ate his breakfast, he couldn't get his mind off the idea of him being engaged. Up until an hour ago, he tried to find a way to cover up the hickeys that went down his body because of some hookup he had with a guy.
Now he is getting married, apparently. And to a woman.
How a great man once said, "Why, god, why?"
He can't marry her; she would eventually want to have sex with him, and she would be disappointed when he couldn't get it up. Or when he can't love her like every girl's dream to marry the powerful prince.
This is messed up, and that Svetlana girl looks actually nice; it's just a shame he won't be able to feel the same towards her ever.
The rest of breakfast he spent being pretty silent, only nodding once in a while when attention was brought towards him. He excused himself, as the meal was over in his room. All he wanted right now was to be alone. All by himself.
He pulled his jacket and shoes off and flopped down on the bed as his phone beeped for a message.
He picked it up from the nightstand where he left it this morning and was not confused when he saw a DM on Instagram. But he was confused when he saw who sent it to him.
Ian.
The same guy that he didn't plan to call back at all, even though the sex was awesome and he really enjoyed being around him, was a good one to look at. But he just can't keep to himself about someone finding out about his dirty little secret.
Gallagher_redhead: You're the fucking prince?!?!

Well, and also that.

Gallagher_redhead: Answer me, Mickey.

Well, shit, he isn't going to drop this, and he can't risk him saying anything to anyone. Because the last thing he needs right now is his dad fiddling out, especially when he is expecting to be engaged to some girl.

Mikhailo_Aleksandr_Milkovich: Whatever happened between us is in the past and will stay there. Ian
Gallagher_redhead: What the fuck does it mean?!
Gallagher_redhead: I know you felt the same that night, and you can't just ignore it and say it's the past.
Mikhailo_Aleksandr_Milkovich: Like I said before, it's staying in the past. Good day.
Gallagher_redhead: Mickey!

It went on like this for days, with Ian texting Mickey on a daily basis, trying to get information out of him. Trying to move whatever he felt, and he knows Mickey did the same back at that night again to life.
But it was difficult; Mickey was the stubborn son of a bitch. But again, he didn't have any choice in this; he had to keep Ian away from him and from this life.
Yet there was something special about the redhead Gallagher. And no, it wasn't him being the stubbon son of a bitch. It was those compliments that he would throw over Mickey when he saw a picture of him on the paper, or the jokes he would make when Mickey would agree to answer him.
He would just have to keep it a secret on Instagram.
Well..
It's not such a secret when he keeps getting together with her. He was active. He's always dragging Mickey back for more.
"Fuckkk," Mickey moaned as he felt Ian keep on hitting his prostate dead on.
"You are so good, Mickey—taking my dick so good in your ass." Ian groaned back, taking Mickey's hips in his hand and using them to keep hitting the same place.
He kept on thrusting his hips at a fast pace until he felt Mickey's inner walls milking his seeds out of him. Ian then slowly pulled away from him, only to connect their lips in a kiss, not expecting to be pushed on the bed by Mickey and not getting kissed back by him.
"We only fuck Gallagher; there is no need to carry it any more," he said, and Ian slowly nodded, pulling his clothes back on, as did Mickey, not saying another word to him before leaving.
Ian sighed and flopped on his back.
It was always like that with Mickey. He only wanted sex out of him, sometimes a good blowjob or a handjob, a good laugh maybe once in a while, but nothing more. Still, he always thought that one day Mickey would come over and tell him that he was not going back or that he was staying with him for the rest of their lives. They have been on it for almost six months, and Mickey is due to get married in about a month.
But he knows what he feels with him every time they fuck, or just talk before or after. He always catches Mickey stare at him, or just smirking when they video chat.
The following morning Mickey woke up in his bed all by himself, it was 7am on a Monday morning which means he had school today. Great, he thought to himself. He moved his hand to the night stand and grabbed his phone hoping to see a good morning text from the red but after their fight he can't expect much.
He rolled out of bed half an hour later and entered the shower. Taking his sweet time in it before having to civilize with people. He pulled his everyday suit and matching dress shoes. Then took his car keys and wallet and made his way to the dining area.
"Oh the crown prince! Thank god you're awake" Beth called moving towards him as he made his way to the dining area.
"Beth, what can I do for you?" he asked, smiling softly toward her.
"You can explain this to me!" She pointed out pulling her phone out of her back pocket showing him a news report with a picture of him and Ian kissing in a dark alley. With the title beyond saying 'meet the other side of the royal family; Mickey Milckovich'.
"What the fudge?" he called out loud, snapping them phone from her hands to get a better look of the photo and article with it.
"Please tell me my dad haven't seen it" he begged
"He did saw it Mickey, I'm so sorry"
"Fuuuck"he called out loud getting the attention of a few stuff members "and let me guess he wants to cut my head out" and she nodded lowering her gaze to the ground.
"Well can you tell him I'm in school or something... I don't know that we had to start early or something"
"I'm afraid I can not crown prince, he asked to see you now in his study room"
"Well, it was great knowing you" he smiled softly at her and strolled towards Terry's office knocking softly over the wooden door.
"Dad, may I come in?"
"You may" Terry replied as Mickey opened the door to the room and walked inside closing the door only a bit in case Terry would jump on him.
"Have a sit son," Terry spoke nodding towards the couch as Mickey took his seat.
"Dad I.." Mickey started but then got cut off by Terry.
"I'd be straight forward with you Mikhailo, you've two options in here either you're doing a public speech explaining that this photo was fake and get married to Svetlana or you'd be joining a conversation camp until you're cured. So what is it going to be?" he asked looking at Mickey that knew he had no other choice.

Part two should be out soon let me know what you think people
Love ya❤️