Skincare- Pablo Gavi

This week has been a long one I've been super busy with my university classes and assignments so I've been quite stressed. Finally though it's Friday evening and I got everything I needed to done so it's time to relax for the weekend with my boyfriend who I've barely seen all week. Part of relaxing for me means getting to do my full skincare routine which I have definitely neglected this week as I've just about washed my face everyday let alone done anything else. 

After having dinner I took myself off for a shower which was relaxing in itself but once I got out and dressed I finally got to grab my skincare basket I keep in the bathroom. Just as I was looking through everything and grabbing what I wanted I felt arms wrap around my waist. Just like always Pablo pressed a gentle kiss to my neck before leaning his head on my shoulder to see what I was doing. One of his hands let go of my waist and went to pick up a few of the bottles on the side reading what the labels said with a very confused look on his face.

I have always been slightly jealous of Pablo's skin as he doesn't do any form of skincare he doesn't have a face wash or even a moisturiser yet his skin is so perfect. I use all of these products every day or at least once a week yet I still get breakouts all the time. It seems that no matter what I do my skin doesn't really get any better yet Pablo can do nothing and have perfect skin and to say that frustrates me would be a bit of an understatement. He knows that my skin is something I feel a bit insecure about especially when I have a bad break out and he tries to make me feel better about it but he just doesn't understand so no matter what he says it never really takes away the insecurity. 

"What is all this stuff it all seems so complicated" Pablo said 

"It all does different things some of it is supposed to help my breakouts other bits are to help with the oiliness of my skin and others are made to moisture" I explained 

"Wait so you take away the oil on your skin then moisturise it that seems counter productive" he said 

"If you just take away the oil then my skin would be dry I need to give it the right things to nourish it which is what my moisturiser is supposed to do" I said 

"I'm glad I don't do all of this it's so confusing" he said 

"Yet you still have perfect skin though it's so unfair" I said 

"Can I try your routine?" He asked 

"I want to know everything you do so I can better understand why you get so upset over your skin" he said 

"You really want to try it all" I questioned 

"Yeah if you'll let me" he said 

That was all I needed to free myself from his grasp and go and get another headband to match mine. Sure his hair isn't long enough to get in the way but that doesn't mean he doesn't need to get the full experience plus I want to see him in a cute headband. I found one with panda ears so I brought that to him and made him put it on which he did with no complaining. Once his hair was out the way he picked me up and sat me on the bathroom counter so that I could reach his face better. Before actually starting on anything I spent a few second just looking at him admiring his beautiful face and clear skin, as much as I am jealous I still like to admire how pretty he is. He must've shaved this morning as his face was perfectly smooth under my fingers which is always my favourite because as much as I like his stubble I prefer being able to caress his soft skin. 

Eventually I actually started doing my routine on him. First I washed his face then it was time to put all of my various products on him. One by one I applied them while telling him what each thing does and then I applied them to my own face as I never actually got to do my routine myself. I thought he'd complain about how the products feel on his skin or how many there were but he didn't instead he happily let me do anything I wanted to all while smiling at me. After doing a few products on him he decided he wanted to do my skincare for me so we took it in turns with me putting in it on him and then him putting it on me. He wasn't as gentle as I was and he definitely applied a lot more product than needed but I loved seeing how concentrated he was and how much he cared about getting it right. 

We did every step of my routine letting each product soak in before going on to the next. It took a while but eventually we were done and I took the headband off Pablo's head which made his hair look silly but he quickly fixed it before I could get a picture. Seeing as we were done he helped me off the counter and carried me to his bed where he put me down before flopping on top of me. He went to press kisses all over my face then remembered that we had just spent ages doing everything possible to make my skin perfect so he stopped himself and instead just kissed my lips. Him doing that reminded me that I didn't put any lip balm on but I let him give me all the kisses he wanted first before I reach for the lip balm I keep on the bedside table in his house. 

Pablo stopped me and grabbed my lip balm for me, I thought he was going to hand it to me but instead he opened it and sniffed it to see what scent it was. I have lots of different scented lip balms some of which Pablo's liked and others he hasn't. The one I have at his place is his favourite which I know he likes to steal sometimes which he thinks I don't know but I notice when it's not where I left it. After he smelt it he went to hand it to me but then changed his mind and put a hand under my chin to lift my head up a bit so he could start to apply the lip balm for me. He was so focused making sure he put enough on and got it on my lips not all over my face. Once he did that he pulled me into a kiss which meant most of the lip balm ended up on his lips instead. It took a few seconds before I realised that's what he was planning to do all along. 

"Are you not going to out more on for me seeing as you've just stolen it all" I laughed 

"I can do that but what if I want to kiss you again?" He questioned 

"You have lip balm on now so it wouldn't matter but my lips are dry so I need some" I said 

"Whatever you want princesa but just so you know your lips are perfect" he said 

He applied some more lip balm for me before we actually settled down and went to bed although I stayed awake for a while just admiring Pablo's face and his soft his skin looked after I'd actually make him take care of it.