Love triangle- Gavi & Pedri

When moving to Barcelona I thought I would really struggle to make friends but right when I arrived I managed to make two great friends and now we are as close as anything. Gavi and Pedri aren't the people I thought I'd make friends with when I moved here but after we happened to meet and they were so nice and helpful I wouldn't have wanted things to go any other way. Being friends with them is like having two bodyguards at times they are always keeping an eye on me and protecting me when we go out anywhere together which I really appreciate. Its come to the point that I don't know what I would do without and I hope they feel the same way about me.

It has been far too long since I've last seen them both has they have been away for the World Cup but now they are back and we are finally going to see each other for a movie night which we do all the time but it's been a while since we've done one. Since we planned this I've been really excited but also a bit nervous as things have changed since they left. After they left and I had so much time to myself I spent too much time thinking and I realised that I have a crush on Pablo which I had been trying to ignore and push to the back of my mind for months. I feel so stupid because I told myself not to catch feelings for either of them as I know that if I say anything it will ruin everything as if he doesn't feel the same way it will ruin the whole group dynamic as things will be so awkward. While they have been away its been fine as when we talk over FaceTime I can hide it but I'm not sure that I can do the same thing in person as they know me so well that I just know I'll give it away.

To distract myself from how nervous I am about tonight I have spent most of the day in the kitchen baking as the boys both love the cookies and cupcakes I make so I thought I'd make some for us to have as snacks and as my way of showing how proud I am of them both for their performance. As a distraction it has been working pretty well as I've been busy and had music on which has kept my attention away from my worries but as soon as I stopped my worries came flooding right back into my mind. I can't stop playing out every possible scenario in my head which isn't helping at all as none of them end very well in fact they all end with me losing my friends and being all alone again.

The boys have their first training back with Barca today but afterwards they said they would stop off at mine and pick me up so we can go back to Pedri's place as thats where we always hang out which means I don't even get any time to prepare myself because as soon as they get here I'll have to see Pablo straight away. Since finishing baking I've been looking at my wardrobe deciding what to wear as I want to be comfy but I also still want to look nice as for some reason I still feel the need to impress Pablo. After ages of debating with myself I settled on some sweatpants and a crop top so that I didn't look like a complete mess but was still comfy although it still didn't feel right but it will have to do as the guys will be here soon.

Pedri's POV

Training seemed to drag on forever but eventually it finished and Pablo and I quickly got changed and headed to my car to go and pick y/n up. We have been friends for ages now but we haven't seen her in a while as we were away for the World Cup and she had to stay for school and work so the both of us are really excited to see her again. For a while now I've had feelings for y/n as in feelings that go beyond just friends but I haven't said anything as I don't want to ruin our friendship or make things awkward with Pablo as he will still want to be her friend I know. Sometimes seeing her is hard because I just want to say something or for my feelings to go away but of course they don't so I just put on an act and pretend that everything is normal.

Pablo and I got in the car and since he's been fiddling with literally anything in sight which isn't normal for him. He has been acting off in general today to start with he was way too excited about training in the freezing cold but since we finished he's been nervous as anything and I just can't figure out what's going on. Usually he will tell me everything but today there is definitely something he isn't telling me and I have to know what it is as this isn't usual for him.