7. A Positive Pregnancy Test

Start from the beginning

"Tommy I'm fine".

"No baby I want you to go to our real apartment and rest". I'll tell Fuller.

"Okay". 

Tommy was right . I needed sleep. I felt like shit now I know why.

Tommy took me home, we made love before he left, (my idea) and he tucked me into bed. He told me if I needed anything page him. I said okay. I had no idea that our world was about to turn upside down. Things were about to get really bad. And we would be on the run for our life. Not to mention I was pregnant. Yeah a nightmare was definitely coming. I fell asleep. I woke up to sounds of banging on the door. I jumped it. Looked through the peep hole it was Gina and Judy. I opened the door . Opened the door to a fuckin nightmare.

Gina said" Jasmine where is Tommy?"

"I don't know I haven't seen him since earlier what's up?"

"Omg she doesn't know".

"Know what "?

"You better sit down"

My heart dropped. Omg what happened to Tommy? Is he dead? What did he do? Omg the baby he can't leave us. I sat down. I started crying.

"What happened"???

"Girl  Bud Tower was killed at his home tonight"

"What???" Omg?"

"That's not all.  Tommy's car and gun was found at the scene but no tommy".

I felt sick . I ran to the bathroom and threw up several times. What the fuck did tommy do? I was crying the girls came in and rubbed my back. Told me it was going to be okay 

"Jasmine you gotta find Tommy"

"I don't know where he is" 

I cried omg 

" Calm down you're pregnant "

Why would tommy do this? How could he do this? Omg where is he? He must be so scared..

"I can try paging him"

" Fuller and the department is wanting him for questioning"

"Omg what did he do"!!! Omg I cried 

Fuller paged Gina they had to go but told me to find Tommy before they do.

I tried paging him. He never called 30 mins later. He came in the door.

"Omg Tommy"

I ran to him and hugged him. He was crying. He was dirty and wet. He explained what happened.

"Tommy what the fuck"??!!!! Omg"

"Baby you gotta get outta here. You gotta go stay with Gina of Judy"

"No Tommy I'm staying with you".

"Fuck Jasmine no you're not. I don't want them saying you helped me at all."

"Tommy please "

"No Jasmine " he shouted at me

Made me cry harder .

"Pack your stuff we gotta get outta here"

"Tommy where are you going"

"On the run"

"Me too "

"No you're not. Stop being stubborn you're not going. You will not go down with me. I can't let that happen to you ".

"Tommy please I love you ".

"Jasmine I love you too but no "

I walked over to my purse crying shaking and got the test. I threw it at him.

He looked at it then looked at me. 

"Omg you're pregnant?"

"Yes"

"Omg we're having a baby?"

" Yes tommy we are"

Tom realized that he had messed up big time. He possiblity murdered someone and going on the run. Was going to be separated from the love of his life and now a baby. He broke down.

"Omg buttercup" he touched my stomach

"A baby" 

I cried "yes"

He hugged me tight.

He said" u definitely can't go now"

"Please Tommy I can't be away from you"

"Jasmine what kind of man would I be? To let you come on the run with me. Pregnant with our baby. The stress it's going to add. No ma'am!! You're going to Gina's "

I cried and cried. I did not wanna be away from Tommy. I begged and pleaded and finally Tommy gave in. We ran together. Tommy was upset but he didn't wanna be away from me either. I would need him. Omg what are we going to do??