Bonus Chapter 🎀 Queen

This is a bonus chapter that I wrote for one of my readers who has read all my books and their support has meant so much to me as a writer. Romantic scene between Kirill and Mia, I hope you enjoy it! ❤️ Happy Birthday!!!

The sun scorched Mia's skin while she layed prostrate on her stomach, reading a book on Kirill's private beach in the Bahamas. It was the fifth day of their vacation and they mostly did nothing else except swim, tan, and have sex.

Perfect, Mia thought to herself. Her eyes wandered the landscape but inadvertently, always landed on her almost husband who occupied her mind and soul constantly. She sometimes wondered how her life took such an unexpected turn. Head over heels in love, there was nowhere she would rather be than always by his side.

Their wedding preparations were in full swing and Kirill insisted on inviting everyone he knew. He said that it was because he wanted to show off his wife; his biggest and best prized possession and Mia listened to his stories both amused and a little in disbelief of his reasoning but didn't argue.

The soft waves of the ocean whooshed in the background and the light breeze caressed her hot skin while Mia watched Kirill through her sunglasses. His body was large and strong and she felt that absolutely nothing could pose any danger to her when he was beside her. She loved feeling his protection.

"Kirill? Why do they call you The Tsar?" Mia finally asked the question that had been occupying her mind. There never seemed to be a good time to start that conversation.

"Who told you that, sunshine?" Kirill responded simply but didn't look away from his book. A small smile appeared on Mia's face while she wondered why he always tried to downplay his influence.

"The real question is, why do you never want to admit it?" She confronted him cheerily. "You'd think the Pakhan of the Russian Mafia wouldn't be so shy."

Kirill put his book down and turned all his attention to Mia, a surprised smirk on his face. "Wow, look who learned some new words! Pakhan? Sunshine, all that bullshit is just empty words. I'm just Kirill, Mia's husband. That's all I ever want to be known as." Kirill took his sunglasses off and his green eyes pierced Mia's so intensely that it sent shivers down her spine.

She was momentarily lost for words as his message settled in her mind. He was happy to abandon everything that he worked for, all his power and influence and spend his time only with her. The realization of how strongly he loved her made Mia excited and not scared. She felt the same way about him.

The breeze playing with her hair, Kirill leaned in slowly to plant a soft kiss on Mia's lips, completely melting in her presence.

"But, tell you what. You will always be The Tsar's wife, yeah?" He leaned in even closer and grazed his lips on the soft and hot skin of Mia's neck.

Her eyes closed and her smile wide, she listened to his deep voice and took a relaxed breath in, scooting closer to him. "So you admit it then? You're the Tsar?" Kirill's large arms snaked around Mia's body as he hugged her and pressed her into him. His treasure.

He didn't respond, only peppered her face, neck and chest in small kisses, making her giggle like a school girl. He loved just spending leisurely time with her, no deadlines, no one around, just them two together, tangled up in body, mind, and soul.

Suddenly, Kirill had a thought. "When are you going to get the Tsar's name tattooed back on your body?" He asked with his eyes still closed and his lips glued to his almost wife.

"After the wedding? Where should I tattoo your name this time?" Mia responded gently while she ran her hands through his brown locks. The memories of the pain she experienced when Tamik cut it out were overpowering her brain again and she momentarily wondered if this was even a good idea. God forbid something similar would happen in the future and she would have another deep scar.

While Kirill thought about her question with his lips landing all over her body, she was tangled up in her own thoughts. How could she not be petrified that she would end up in a similar situation again because of who her husband was? It was the threat of pain that made her scared, not the experience. Being honest with herself, she admitted that she would probably never be out of danger, especially now that she would become his wife.

Nonetheless, she hugged him tighter at that thought, ready to go down whatever dark path the future held for her as long as he was hers.

"Let's go together after the wedding, in the meantime, I'll just have to inspect every inch of you to find the perfect spot." Kirill finally responded and pulled on the straps of her bikini top, beginning to undress her. Mia laughed and gave in, eager to spend every second with him.

The rest of their vacation was slow and relaxing but soon, it was time to head back to New York. Their wedding was in a week and all of a sudden, there seemed to be a thousand small details that popped up out of nowhere.

Mia sat at their large dining table and was going over the seating chart for the hundredth and last time. Impatiently, she scanned all the names again and couldn't wait to rip her eyes away from it. She was so over the preparations, she just wanted to get married.

Grateful that Kirill interrupted her when he came home, she turned to him and smiled, lightly accusing him of knowing so many people. Without words, he came up to her and locked her lips in a passionate kiss, surprising her and taking her breath away.

"Unbutton my shirt." He instructed once he ripped his lips away from hers and crouched down beside her to be at her eye level. Dazed, Mia began to slowly unbutton his white shirt while he watched her with anticipation.

His tattooed chest coming into full view, Mia looked over him realizing he was waiting for her to see something. All the designs seemed the same until her eyes made it to the M tattoo that she always loved to see on him. Right on top of it, was fresh ink, the design of a crown etched onto his skin forever.

Their conversation from the beach came back to her. You will always be the Tsar's wife.

"There is no official title for the Pakhan's wife in my world but you are my Queen, I want you to never forget that. Now you have a reminder." Kirill spoke with a small smile and tilted his head to gaze into Mia's eyes, full of surprise.

Mia melted in satisfaction both from seeing the new tattoo and hearing his words. No matter how much power he had or how dominant he was, he fully belonged to her and she ruled over him.

Her eyes slowly travelled around the tattoos on his chest as she admired him on his knees in front of her. With authority and care, she snaked her arms around his neck and leaned in to gaze into his beautiful crystal clear green eyes that completely trapped her from the moment she saw them.

"Damn. I never thought I could love anyone the way I love you, baby." Her whisper was gentle and full of meaning. "And I can't wait to be your wife. Forever."