Chapter 19 - Plunder

After Mia got in the taxi, she recognized Sergei, who had a scowl on his face and looked at her in the rear view mirror. He asked for her purse and phone and she obliged. A few blocks after she got in, they pulled into an underground garage where another car was waiting for her.

Tamik opened her door and stretched out his hand to help her out of the car but she completely ignored him, getting out herself. A black cloth bag was swiftly placed onto her head and her hands bound behind her back. She was shoved into another car and someone clipped her seat belt in.

After what felt like an eternity, the car stopped and she was roughly dragged out, trying to keep up with long strides that were taking her somewhere unknown. She was lead into a room, sat down on the chair, her hands untied and then handcuffed to what she gathered was the backseat of a chair.

The bag was ripped off her head and she opened her eyes to see that she was in what looked like an empty office, a couch in front of her and a TV hung on top of it. There was a large video camera in the corner and there was very little light, only gloomy daylight barely streaming in through the windows that were placed high on the wall.

Tamik promptly walked in with a huge smile on his face and slowly sat down on the couch in front of her.

"I have to tell you, I have been waiting a long time to see you like this. I've seen a lot of you, but not up close."

Tamik stood up and walked over to stand beside her facing the couch and turned the TV on. There, Mia saw herself and Kirill having sex on their bed in their home. Her face turned red at seeing the images flash before her eyes. She knew that Tamik was a sick man but not that he would descend to spying on them in their own bed.

"Fuck yes, baby, I like when you do me so hard!" Her voice ran out through the TV speakers. Tamik paused it there and turned to her bending down to her eye level. He did the same motion as in the elevator and put a lock of her hair behind her ear and then lightly ran his finger down her neck and grabbed her neck roughly with his whole hand.

"I love this part." He said smiling at her and putting pressure on her windpipe. "I like that you like a rough fuck...I think you will enjoy what we will do together." He said breaking into a smile again. He then brought his face to hers and licked her cheek.

Mia didn't react to him and his actions. She sat there staring straight, giving him as little facial expressions as possible. Tamik let her go and stood up again and then fast forwarded it to another scene. This was clearly a different day and in this scene Mia was giving Kirill a blowjob while standing on her knees, naked. He turned the volume up and besides Kirill's groans you could clearly hear her moans while shoving him deep into her throat. Tamik paused it after a little bit and sucked in air through his teeth and said,

"Yesss... I really like this part too. Fuck you're a horny slut, aren't you?!" He turned to her, eyes lit up like he was insane. Mia realized he was probably incredibly high.

Tamik took her phone out of his pocket and began slowly dialling a number,

"Should we call him? Your fuck partner? Before we get down to it? See that camera over there? That's for us. I want him to watch us too, before he dies." Tamik motioned at the camera in the corner.

Mia began to feel nauseous from Tamik and his sick plans.

Kirill picked up the phone and they started speaking. Mia was slowly looking around the room to try to figure out if she could see any way out of there while listening to Kirill's voice. She hadn't heard him in almost three weeks and tears swelled in her eyes when he called her name. She missed him terribly and all she wanted was to be with him.