Chapter 11 - Harder 🌶️

The track to this chapter is:
Night Vibe - Skyfall Beats

The next morning Mia awoke to a light breeze blowing though the open door. She opened her eyes and looked around Kirill's room. It was much like her own but had a lot more personal details.

There was a picture hanging on the wall of a nature scene, an Orthodox icon on a console and his things in various places. She didn't know if he owned this villa or rented it.

Memories of last night slowly invaded her mind. There was no going back now, they shared an intense night of sex and lust last night. Both of them could not get enough of each other and after their first round they had three more, on the couch, on the floor, and poolside. She looked at the ceiling deep in her thoughts.

Thinking about him gave her waves of joy and arousal. She remembered his hands and his lips on her, what he said and his groans of pleasure. And at the same time she felt panic. This changed everything. She was no longer his hostage kept here secretly, she willingly participated in and asked for everything that happened between them the night before.

"Oh my god." She whispered to herself as she admitted that it was her that initiated it. She wondered how she had the guts to start it all. No, she wasn't drunk, she had only a small glass of wine. She tried to figure out if it was the atmosphere of the island and romantic dinner that pushed her to do what she did or if it was him.

Him. The answer came without any effort.

Kirill was sitting on the balcony right outside the  room in front of the plunge pool that belonged to the master bedroom. Half staring at his phone, half looking through the palm trees in front, he had been awake for hours. He never missed his workout, no matter what was happening and he had already swam, gone to the gym, and showered.

Upon waking up, he savoured the sleeping beauty beside him. He looked at her for a long time enjoying how her soft skin was illuminated in the light of the moon.

He replayed her coming onto him over and over in his head and couldn't get over the fact that after waiting for so long, a night with her had turned out better than he could have ever imagined.

He opened the balcony door and sat right outside slowly smoking and watching her sleep. He thought God must be watching over him to allow him to have her in his bed.

He kissed his cross and thought back to that night when he first saw her. What a lucky encounter that would change the trajectory of his life. He quit drugs, his drinking and chain smoking because of her. He developed a healthy lifestyle and looked after his body and spirit because he always kept her in his mind and he wanted to win her over when he next saw her.

And he succeeded, and it was all worth it.

After he came back from his shower, he stayed on the balcony in his towel working away on his phone trying to figure out how to best approach his current work problem.

Mia had correctly outlined the answer to his riddle yesterday. He was in fact, looking for a new source since his current purveyor had suddenly turned out to be less than trustworthy. He handled his suppliers alone and he had no other partners present at their meetings so this was solely his problem that he was still struggling with, and today was decision day.

The deadlines were too close to cut ties and at the same time, he was not about to be taken advantage of. Sure, he had been around for only a year on this side of the ocean but he was not a newcomer to the business and no one, no one was going to push him around. He bowed to nobody.

Mia discreetly opened the balcony door and appeared behind him start naked. He tore his eyes away from his phone and turned to her lighting up with genuine joy and a huge smile appearing on his face.