Chapter 22 - Blaze 🌶️

Kirill had not been back home for almost a year. He wanted to see his friends and spend some time in his house and he had some business to attend to. Dmitry and Tamik's death had reached this side of the world and he had to meet with those than ran his business here. Mostly corruption schemes, he had business to attend to in Moscow.

They travelled to Kirill's large estate outside of Moscow. Almost in the middle of the forest, the grounds were exceptionally well taken care of with a stunning mansion that stood among tall pine trees and a few other smaller houses throughout the grounds.

There were ample places to enjoy the outdoors and there was access to a pristine lake that was only a few hundred meters away. The house was stocked with staff and they were all waiting for them when Mia and Kirill arrived. A large and delicious dinner was served for them and Kirill took Mia throughout the house and showed her every room and corner with pride.

"Why do you have such a large home here?" She asked a little amused at how big a house he had for just himself.

He shrugged and answered, "Because I can, I guess. Tomorrow, I'll invite some friends over and we can go to the sauna and then after, let's go to Moscow for a few days?" He wanted to make sure she was on board.

She agreed and the next day about 10 men showed up at the house with their wives in tow. Although Mia was not comfortable speaking Russian continuously, everyone made an effort to speak English with her. A few ladies went to the sauna first and few others stayed back with her. When it was the men's turn, all the girls chatted Mia up as much as they could and gushed at her ring.

They all made silly jokes that they picked the wrong husband and should have picked Kirill since he gave her such a large engagement ring. All of them looked very similar; stunning body, long hair, nails and toenails all painted and a few had done their lips, a little too much it seemed.

Nonetheless, Mia had a fun time with them, practicing some of her Russian and finding out about their lives.

The festivities lasted into the late night and after many toasts and songs the last couple cleared out at about 3am and Kirill waved them good bye while hugging Mia from behind, a look of relaxation and happiness on his face.

"Come on, let's close up the sauna and I'll show you what you missed." Kirill said in the light of the June sunrise and grabbed her hand. The sauna was still quite warm and he walked in without his shirt on and breathed in the aroma with his full chest.

He walked through the rooms and walked into the sauna room itself and went on about what it was but Mia closed the door trapping them in the heat and came up to him closing his mouth with her hand. She looked at him with eyes full of desire and said,

"If you don't fuck me right here, right now, I will explode." Her lips an inch from his, he lingered there, teasing her.

"Yeah? It seems to me that I have way more discipline than you, my little cripple." He leaned in slowly into the crook of her neck to smell her. The heat of the room was beginning to make her sweat and his closeness was so intoxicating.

"Perhaps." She responded, "But I had a piece of my flesh taken out because of your bad life choices and here I am, in your arms..." he tightly hugged her not lifting his head out of her neck, "The least you can do is indulge me. Plus, who said I have even forgiven you for everything yet. You have to earn it..." she purred in his ear while he was now reaching inside her shirt to unhook her bra.

"Mmm...baby, I will do whatever you want to earn your forgiveness...but I'm too scared to hurt you...you are limping when you walk." He turned serious and looked at her face.

"Gently...It's healing and I'm certain that it will withstand your long awaited touches. Come on... you know a good husband listens to his wife."

The last sentence had sent waves of need and arousal through both of them as they realized they would be husband and wife soon. Kirill took off her shirt and smashed his lips to hers. He hugged her tightly, completely lost in the moment and how she tasted and felt.