chapter 38

warning: smut (no condom, she is on a pill!), SoftFemDom?

Once they arrived at Molly's apartment, she attempted to conceal her tear-streaked face from Spencer's view. Despite her efforts, Spencer could see the glistening tears pooling in her eyes.

"Hey, Molly," he said gently, wrapping his arms around her in a comforting embrace.

"I'm okay," she murmured softly, trying to downplay her emotions. "It's just... nothing happened," she insisted, her voice trembling with emotion.

Spencer held her tighter. "No. Something did happen that upset you, and that's okay. Just because it wasn't anything extreme doesn't mean it couldn't upset you."

"I wanna lay down," Molly whispered.

"Okay," Spencer replied, guiding her to their bed.

After helping her slip off her shoes, he shrugged out of his suit jacket and kicked off his shoes, belt, and tie. Loosening his shirt, he pulled it out from his pants as they settled down.

With her nestled against him, he spooned her, wrapping his arms around her. As he pressed gentle kisses to her shoulder, he hoped to offer her some semblance of comfort.

As they lay together, Spencer observed Molly's gradual return to calmness, her breathing steadying until it matched the rhythm of his own.

He buried his face in her hair, inhaling the comforting scent that was uniquely hers.

With Molly, he felt a sense of comfort and safety that he couldn't find anywhere else. If he could, he would hold her hand every second of every day.

The simple act of feeling her presence, whether they were sitting together, walking side by side, or sleeping entwined, brought him immeasurable joy and contentment. Just knowing she was there, holding her hand, being close to her, was enough to make him feel whole.

They were intimately close. As she began to sway her hips, grinding against Spencer, his response was immediate—a low, guttural moan escaping him, muffled against her hair.

Molly's hips continued to sway, a silent invitation for more, and Spencer reciprocated by shifting his legs to meld with hers, their bodies fitting together perfectly. The sensation of his bulge pressing against her backside sent a surge of arousal through her, her breaths growing heavier with each passing moment.

His hands instinctively found her waist and squeezed her gently in response. When she finally shifted to crawl on top of him.

With her face nestled in the crook of his neck, Molly's hands explored his skin beneath his shirt collar, her touch sending shivers down his spine. Her lips trailed along his neck, leaving a trail of soft kisses and gentle nips that made him gasp with pleasure.

She straddled him with a fierce intensity, her presence commanding his attention entirely. Her weight pressed against his abdomen, her knees digging into the bottom of his ribcage, and he could sense the heat emanating from her core.

Her gaze swept over his features, a glint of desire flickering in her eyes, while her fingers tangled in his unruly hair.

"I've always loved your hair," she murmured, her voice dripping with seduction. He closed his eyes, surrendering to the overwhelming sensations coursing through him.

His moans filled the air as his hips instinctively rocked upward, seeking friction that wasn't there. Her nails scraping his scalp and her fingers tugging his hair was the most enjoyable thing he'd experienced

Her nails traced a tantalizing path across his cheeks, then lightly danced over his jugular before drifting down to his collarbone.

Her mouth descended on his neck with a fervent hunger, her lips latching onto his skin and sucking with a fervor that made his head spin. When he managed to pry open his eyes, he caught a glimpse of her rounded ass elevated enticingly as she positioned herself on hands and knees, continuing to explore him.