What have you done now?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The movie plays on and as promised Chris flies Xander around . When it comes to the end of the movie Xander is fast asleep so I put him to bed. When I come downstairs Chris is in the middle of taking her jumper off so I stand in front of her "fuck!" "Hmmm how about a good make out session?" Chris just smiles at me then picks me up putting me on the sofa and I can't help but laugh. That sharp stops when Chris starts kissing me though. Every kiss is kept slow and tender, this goes on for quite some time but we are interrupted by my phone ringing "aww baby nooo this is some of my best work here" "oh trust me I know but what if it's important?" She looks at my phone "baby it's Beth pleassseeeee" "ok ok you win I will put it on silent" "thank you" I put my phone on silent and Chris goes straight back to kissing me but then there is a knock on the door "your fucking joking" Chris gets off me visibly annoyed and goes and answers the door "HEYYY THEY ARE IN!" "Shut up my sons in bed." I quickly get up and go to the door "hey what yous doing here?" "Well we wanted to see you and we tried ringing" "yeah because we wan.." I put my hand on Chris' arm "I'm going to take Bella out"
Chris kisses my cheek then goes upstairs to get Bella. "You know I love yous visiting and so does Chris but sometimes we need time for us" "we're sorry Leah want us to go?" "No it's fine come in." As the girls come in Chris leaves completely blanking them "is Chris alright?" "She will be" "ok good." I make the girls a drink and we sit in the kitchen so we don't disturb Xander "how is our gorgeous nephew?" "Shattered Kim he helped Chris build a swing set then look at this" I show them the video of Chris and Xander with the I will show you the world. "Awww isn't she the lushest" "she really is honestly she will drop everything and give everything for Xander" "and you Leah don't forget that" "oh I know she reminds me everyday."

Chris has been gone for over an hour so I ring her "hi baby where are you?" "Walking Bella" "baby it's been over an hour please come home" "ok I'm on my way" "thank you, I'll see you soon" "I'll see you soon my love" "oh and Chris?" "Yeah?" "I love you" "I love you too baby." All the girls are looking at me "what?" "What was that about?" "What do you mean Caitlin?" "You know what she means Leah" I just glare at Beth then Kim takes my hand "what's going on Leah?" I just sigh "she is struggling not having Emily around then with Kat and Freya moving away in August it's all just playing on her mind" I see Lia's head go down and Caitlin takes her hand. They officially started dating 2 weeks ago, Chris soon walks through the door and comes into the kitchen to get a drink "where's Bella?" "I'll give you one guess" "has she gone straight back to bed with Xander?" "Of course she has at least I know when he is upstairs and we aren't she is watching over him for us" Chris has a drink "right I'm going to go upstairs and do some work" "are you not sitting with us Chris?" "I have some stuff to do Steph sorry" "Chris I'm really.." "if you plan on talking about Emily Lia then just don't she trusted you, she loved you that's not an easy thing for her to do" "baby" "it's fine I'm going upstairs." Chris turns to walk away "how was I supposed to be with someone who doesn't take the future seriously?" Chris turns back around and walks back into the kitchen "no one takes the future more serious than Emily the only thing is when it comes to planning a future with someone she gets scared of being hurt. She doesn't know I know this but her and jodie were engaged when Jodie started sleeping with the person I was with. So yeah future planning scares her" "she never mentioned any of this" "she wouldn't."

I manage to convince Chris to stay and spend some time with the girls it's been a little while since she has. But she is really engrossed with her laptop that's until she slams it closed scaring the shit out of all of us then picks up here phone "dude did you get it?" All of us are looking at each other confused "ok see you soon." Chris hangs up and looks at us all "yesssss?" "Care to spill?" "Ermmm noooo" I give Chris the you will tell me look but she looks away "nope not looking at them eyes no chance" "Chris!" "Oh my look at the time it's erm time to erm" she thinks for a minute "shit" "can't think of anything?" "Go check on Xander it's time to check on Xander." Chris runs upstairs and has a massive smile on her face "what the hell was that?" "I have no idea I'll get it out of her later" "I'm sure you will with your special ways" I laugh "anyway moving on" "mhmm" "how would yous feel about a park day with me Chris and Xander and all the dogs?" "You know we will all be there."

10 minutes pass and there is a knock on the door "Tony? What you doing here? Come in we are all in the kitchen" "thanks Leah where is Chris?" "Upstairs." The next thing I hear is Chris running downstairs, she runs into the kitchen jumping on Tony "we did it!" "We did kid" "Oi only my dad calls me kid" "sorry." "So are yous going to tell us what's going on?" Chris jumps down off Tony "quick run straight to the sitting room she'll give you the eyes that make you tell anything" we all laugh as they run off. I don't know what they are up to but they both look very happy right now.

~Chris' POV~
"So now that we have the planning permission for the obstacle course we need to get drawing up on the plans, so I'm thinking over under beams, crawl netting, tractor tires, wall climb.." "this is going to be a full blown army course isn't it?" "Can't make it easy for them" "when you say tractor tires?" "I mean the front one's nothing too big" "mate I'm so excited for this" "me too now are you ready for intense training?" "Oh yeah you do know I'll be using the ice bath after every session right?" "Yeah it helps your body recover it's going to suck just know that" "are you trying to put me off?" "Not at all I just want you to be prepared" "I will be Chris don't worry." I hear a loud laugh come from the kitchen "shit" "what?" "MUMMY!" "That's what" I go into the passage "baby I'm so so so sorry" "it's fine" "I'll go" "no baby it's fine" "MUMMY!" "Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm sure" Tony comes into the passage "mummy?" "I'll explain in a minute."

I go upstairs "hey baby what's wrong?" "Mummy I got woked up" "you got woke up I'm sorry baby" "mummy I see mama?" "Do you want me to shout her up?" "No I go see her" "it's late though my little prince" "please mummy. Xander starts crying and this breaks my heart this is the first time he has cried since moving in "ok I'll take you to see mama." I pick Xander up and he cuddles straight into me and he is letting out gentle sobs. I carry Xander downstairs "mummy who that?" "Oh this is uncle Tony, Tony this is mine and Leah's son Xander" "hello Xander it's nice to meet you" "hello, mummy I see mama" "come on then, you coming Tony?" "I'll stay for 10 minutes" we go into the kitchen "hi bubs what you doing up?" "Mama I sad" he is crying again and Leah looks with a look I've never seen before "aww come here bubs." Xander cuddles into Leah and is gentle sobbing "why you sad bubs?" "I got woked up it was loud it scared me." Shit it's never been loud in the house before "I'm so sorry bubs we never meant to scare you" "mama me cuddle auntie Kim?" Kim walks over putting her arms out "anytime for my favourite nephew."

Xander eventually falls asleep in Kim's arms "erm what do I do now?" "He goes to bed" "who wants to take him?" "Oh no you can't pass arms he will wake up" "I get to put him to bed?" "If you would like to Kim" "I would love to." I go upstairs with Kim and she puts Xander into bed and Bella joins him "that's so cute" "I know." I go to walk away "wait Chris" "yeah?" "I know you're upset with Lia.." "Kim please" "just listen Chris please" I sigh "ok" "I know you're upset with Lia but would you rather Emily be in a relationship where it is only one sided?" "No but what I would like is my best friend in London with me and her family and my son. Emily was the one there when I had no one at all. I get that you can fall out of love with someone but don't kiss another person whilst you're still in a relationship" "how?" "I heard her tell Leah. Kim I understand what your doing I really do but I'm not ready to forgive them yet" "them?" "Lia and Caitlin for what they did, Emily for leaving, and Kat for planning to leave" "that's a lot to take on I understand but just know we will always be here for you" "thanks Kim but no one can promise that" "I am Chris I'm promising that we will be here for you, you mean so much to the team, to the whole club" "thanks Kim we should go downstairs before we wake Xander" "come on then."

When we get downstairs everyone is staring at us "what yous all staring at us for?" "Baby the monitor was on" "oh right" "Chris how do you feel about telling everyone what we have been up to then?" "What have you done now?" "Oh right yeah so we got the planning permission to build the obstacle course on the big field ready the competitions and Tony is starting his vigorous training to take my place for the final contest" "baby that's amazing, but your not going to be the final test?" "No me and Tony kind of figured you would prefer if I didn't just in case you know." Leah comes over kissing me "you's would be right there baby" "Tony is going to be trained military style" "good luck with that Tony" "thanks Leah I'm going to need it, but I'm going to go now do you mind if I pop around and get to know that gorgeous boy upstairs" "of course mate he will love you" "I will see yous all soon then" "we should head off as well we don't want to wake Xander up again." After everyone leaves me and Leah cuddle up on the sofa with a movie not talking just being in each other's presence which is exactly what I need.