𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 11

Start from the beginning

MASS BREAKOUT FROM AZKABAN

Minister of Magic, Cornelius Fudge, gave a short statement this morning. "We have confirmed that ten high security prisoners, in the early hours of yesterday evening, did escape. And, of course the muggle Prime Minister has been alerted to the danger. Now, we strongly suspect, that the breakout was engineered by a man with personal experience of escaping from Azkaban, notorious mass murderer Sirius Black, cousin of escapee, Bellatrix Lestrange."

This was all in the paper that morning.

"Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen," said Hermione in fury. "He's gonna get us all killed just 'cause he can't face the truth."

They were going to sit down for breakfast, but then they heard a. "Rosie?"

Rosalyn turned to see Seamus. "Right, here to publicly embarrass me again? You know I thought that friends were-"

"They are," Seamus said. "I just want to say, I believe you, and I've sent that newspaper to me mam, even she now thinks that the Prophet's version of things don't add up."

Rosalyn smiled and ran at him. She hugged him really hard and he hugged back. Neville stared at them for a few seconds, quickly becoming jealous, before hurrying off.

Rosalyn muttered to Dean at the end of transfiguration that day. "Tell Seamus about the DA, and bring him along tonight if he wants in."

"Right you are, Rosie," Dean said, smiling.

So that night, when Rosalyn arrived early for the DA, someone was already there. Neville. Rosalyn walked over to him and they stood there in silence until Neville said. "Fourteen years ago, a witch called Bellatrix Lestrange u-used the cruciatus curse on my parents. She tortured them- for information, but they never gave in.

"I'm quite proud to be their son," Neville said, looking at Rosalyn. "But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone else to know yet."

Rosalyn sighed. She had already known all this, having been told by Dumbledore last year. She didn't tell Neville this, however. He had been through enough.

Rosalyn looked in the mirror and said. "Well you're gonna make them proud, Neville. That's a promise."

As more people came in, Rosalyn started to plan what they were going to be doing. But she had wanted to move people onto this for a long time, now, and she was finally going to.

Once everyone was there, Rosalyn said. "Right, so we're going to be moving onto patronuses-"

A great cheer erupted from the crowd.

"Now, for those of you who don't know what a patronus looks like, I'll show you," Rosalyn thought Umbitch being sacked, then raised her wand. "Expecto Patromum!"

A gleaming silver fox leapt out of her wand and made the crowd gasp. Rosalyn sighed as she watched it go, then simply thought of her life now to stop it. It faded away.

Rosalyn soon got all of the DA standing around the room, trying to do the charm. "Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember, allow it to fill you up!" She shouted amongst the groups. "Keep trying Seamus!" He had indeed came along. "Fred, George! Your turn now!"

"Expecto Patromum!" George tried, but the patronus was just a wisp of light.

"Now, a full-bodied patronus is the most difficult to produce," Rosalyn said. "But shield forms can also be useful against a variety of opponents."

Ginny, whom she was standing next to, had just said the charm, and now a horse was galloping out of her wand. "Fantastic, Ginny!" Rosalyn said, smiling at her little sister.