A world below

The stranger, uncle to the sons of Perkwunōs, captured the dwarf brothers Brokkr and Eitri-- useful assets in my campaign of revenge, and escaped. I phased through my impalement and quickly, I gave chase to the stranger. He jumped onto his dragon mount and as the dragon began to fly away, I jumped and grabbed onto it's tail and began to climb up.

''You just wouldn't give up, would you!?'' the stranger shouted as he ran down to attack me.

I grabbed hold of him, slammed him down onto the dragon's hard scales and began to punch and hammer him. The stranger however, got free of my hold and kicked me;  I nearly fell down but luckily, I managed to grab hold of the dragon's tail. Dark ice formed on my hand and I threw a sword at the stranger. I ran up towards him, gave him a very hard punch and I threw another ice sword at him. But, my attacks had little effect on this god and he started to go on the offensive.

''Why do you even care for these dwarves? How much are they paying you?'' the stranger asked me. ''Are you doing this because they're your friends? We gods can provide far better stuff than anything they can ever hope to.''

''Can you just stop talking?'' I asked him and force pushed him aside. I electrocuted him with force lightning but it had no effect. The stranger rammed me but I grabbed hold of him and we both slipped.

We both grabbed onto the dragon and struggled to make the other fall. I gave the stranger a kick, making him fall over and I ran up;  I had, at that moment, failed to not check it properly. As I ran to save Brokkr and Eitri, the stranger came back up and he stopped me. He punched me hard and I nearly fell from the dragon. Desperate times called for desperate measures and as my Infinty Gate opened, I pulled out a weapon that had been kept in store for over four thousand years: Koryos-Fehtan's blazing chain blades. The blades came to life with fire and lightning and I held onto the dragon.

''Those are... the chain blades of destruction.'' The stranger uttered under his breath in shock and awe before a curiosity and an anger came with him. ''Where did you get the god of war's weapons!?'' He demanded.

''None of your business.'' I told him as I swung the chains at the dragon's wings, tearing them and making the dragon start to fall. The dragon was about to use it's power to open a gateway to the abode of the gods when it fell;  that gateway then led down to the world below.

The dragon roared as the portal it created turned red and we all fell down to the Netherworld. I managed to grab both Brokkr and Eitri as we entered into the kingdom of Mertyu, god of the dead.
______________________________________

''Hold on, dwarves!'' I told the two dwarf brothers as I used the chains to catch them. I pulled them closer, created a shield of dark ice to shield us all and we landed on ashen ground.

We were in the Netherworld, realm of the dead and the House of Mertyu. It was a gloomy land, filled with darkened skies, sorrowful rivers and ancient architecture. The trees here were rotten and wasted;  the soil too poor for agriculture and the spirits of the deceased wailed about their passings and their way of dying.

''Woah. Where are we?'' Eitri asked as he got up.

''We are in the Netherworld.'' I told them and Eitri was beyond freaked out.

''N-N-Netherworld!?'' he exclaimed. ''Does that mean... are we dead!?''

''No. We just landed here.'' I told them and eased their worrying. ''Certain dragons have the power to create short-cuts, portals to other places. As I wounded the dragon, it's path probably changed to here.''

''Well, we landed into the Netherworld and we can safely say, we visited all 'em places, eh Eitri?'' Brokkr said, trying to lighten the mood.

''But... how are we going to get out?'' Eitri asked.