The Ssi Ruu campaign

A/N: what does Captain Kassus K. Rokossovsky have in common with F.O Captain Phasma?

Ans- despite being titled 'captain', their actual rank and power is much higher than a standard captain.

Difference- Phasma doesn't care about the First Order wheras Captain Kassus is pretty much a fanatical loyalist of Cobra. Phasma leads by intimidation and fear;  Captain Kassus leads by example, respect and inspires loyalty. He wishes for troopers to develop bonds and brotherhood to fight better for Cobra.

Roxanna's the marshal of all military assets of Cobra with Cornelius being chief of the navy and Kassus chief of the army. Captain Kassus' actual rank would be closer to a regular general but he titles himself as a common captain.
______________________________________

  -aboard the Morning-Star's bridge-

''We have identified three star systems being held by the Ssi Ruu imperium, sir.'' Captain Kassus, my highest ranking officer after Roxanna, reported. ''All very important. Each one seems to hold manufacturing capabilities for their economy and military. If we can take it down, we may be able to cripple them severely.''

The ssi ruu were an alien species similar to walking lizards with short hands. They ruled an empire in the Unknown Regions called the Ssi Ruuvi Imperium and for the past decade, had been at war with the Sith Eternal before I arrived in the Kadath star system. Along with the killik, the grysk and vong, Cobra was at war with the Ssi Ruuvi Imperium. The battles fought against all these threats would be enough to forge the new batch of wraith troopers into fearsome and experienced soldiers that could surpass even the grand army of the republic.

''We will attack this planet first.'' I said, pointing to a ssi ruuvi occupied world on the holo-map. ''Once captured, it will serve as a base of operations for us to launch attacks on these lizards.''

''Ever wonder why the Cobra is at war with all of these factions in the Unknown Regions?'' Uri Penta whispered to her teammates. Her question was easily heard by Captain Kassus.

''You do not question it, captain Penta. Remember that you are a reinstated soldier and under the grand general's orders.'' Captain Kassus reminded Uri Penta of that fact. He disliked how his commander basically forgave and reinstated the former stormtrooper captain after her desertion. ''You work to earn that forgiveness by doing your mission, not question it, and ensure it's success.

Hadad tried to intervene on behalf of his teammate, even willing to pick a fight with Captain Kassus though the man was the superior ranked of the two. ''Hey, she was just asking a question. No need to-'' before he continued, Uri and Inanna stopped him. ''Uri, Inanna, what-''

''Hadad, it's alright.'' Uri told her friend and she looked at Captain Kassus. ''Forgive me, captain. I forgot my place.'' she apologized and knew better than to fight the fanatically loyal soldier.

Captain Kassus was trained at the infamous Arkanis Academy and conditioned to be extremely loyal, practically zealous, to the empire. That conditioning now transformed to the utmost loyalty and devotion to the Cobra, especially it's leader, Grand General Salazar Covraii. Captain Kassus also disliked the bounty hunters of Primrose that had been hired full time because he felt that wraith troopers, professionally trained soldiers with superior training, discipline and technology, will always be superior. But it was his superior's orders and Captain Kassus would not question it if it was for the success of Cobra. There was no atrocity he was willing to commit if it meant Cobra's continual success. He was a zealous fanatic and powerful soldier like the sith of the Eternal.

''You'll get us into trouble, Hadad.'' Inanna told her friend. ''Just let it slide.'' she said. Salazar Covraii and her relationship extended beyond friendship but she knew better than to anger a sith lord.