Battles against the Vong

A/N: key events in Akkadia's history, part 1:

33,000 BBY: Rakatans discover the Ashur star system and began moving enslaved humans in large numbers.

26,045 BBY: humans rebel, forcing the Rakatan invaders out of the Ashur system. In response, the Rakatans sent a great flood, burying Eridu in the sand and leaving humans to their fate.

26,000-20,000 BBY: early dynastic period. Years of the city states and petty struggles.

20,000 BBY: Sargon unites all the Akkadians, establishing the first empire.

19,975 BBY: Sargon's grandson, Naram Sin, becomes king. Akkadian colonies spread out from the system.

19,870 BBY: nomadic space farers called the Gutians attack Akkadia, ending the Sargonid dynasty.

19,706 BBY: a dynasty from the city of Ur drives out the Gutians, establishing a new empire.

19,569 BBY: collapse of the new state. Last king taken away. Mizraim, Hatti, Elam and Ahhiyawa become distant from Akkadia.

19,100 BBY: construction of Nineveh. Powerful kingdoms emerge.

18,950-18,850 BBY: foreign rule by the Arsafavids. Century of oppression that made the Akkadians more war-like than ever.

18,848 BBY: Arsafavids driven out and four factions fight for power that last till 18,820 BBY.

18,820-16,500 BBY: warring states period. Constant civil wars, political infighting and fresh re-conquests of the Ashur system and Akkadian colony worlds.
______________________________________

    -Angmar in the Kadath System-

''Another gift for you, my apprentice.'' Snoke told me as we walked into the hangers. ''A corvette. One to act as your personal carrier and made out of pure proto-adarite.'' he said and I saw the corvette. It looked like the reconstituted Sith Empire's fury class corvette; only made out of the near indestructible proto-adarite and outfitted with the best weaponry available. ''Room for twenty, two pilots, six medium blasters, ion cannons and torpedo tubes. Runs on the latest Kuat engines. The same ones used on the executor class dreadnought line and comes equipped with a class 0.6 hyperdrive.''

''It's beautiful.'' I remarked at my new corvette. ''It's mostly all in black, like a starless night sky. I think I'll call it... the 'Endless Night'. The armor would make it near impossible to be breached.''

''That's not all, apprentice.'' Snoke said. ''The shields are just as strong as those from a star destroyer and your ship comes with a cloaking technology. You are familiar with Grand Moff Tarkin, so, you must know of his own personal corvette, the Carrion Spike. Your ship has the same type of cloaking device that is on Tarkin's ship.''

''Amazing. The Carrion Spike's cloaking device is a technological marvel, one of the best in existence. I'm glad to be able to command such a vessel.''

''And another gift. I know you once commanded a victory class star destroyer, apprentice. A ship that you lost. No matter. A former droid station was sent to the Unknown Regions to hide a superweapon. I had my forces take control of it. The weapon was a subjugator class heavy cruiser. Now, with sith technology, I made it better.'' Snoke revealed and I saw the ship he talked about.

It looked like the Malevolence, the most famous subjugator class heavy cruiser but it also had a hidden cannon like the Devastation, another of it's kind. The new ship was over 7,900 meters long and armed with over 3,000 cannons. It could hold roughly 1,260 starfighters and of course, it's deadly weapon, the powerful ion cannons. Though apparently, the ship's ion power could be changed for a very powerful laser beam powered by kyber crystals.