Cobra business part 6

-Jabba's palace, Tatooine-

The Hutt crime boss Jabba was powerful, influential, wealthy, ruthless and also an aid to the Galactic Empire. Unlike other Hutt bosses, Jabba chose to ally with the empire when Darth Vader came to his palace some years back. His partnership helped him grow more powerful and wealthy. Now, the Cobra Corps was going to use Jabba's loyalty to the empire to expand it's influence.

''As agreed. You can have the property of the Nar Kaaga Hutts in exchange for Cobra having access to your space, Jabba the Hutt.'' Thalia, the sith cyborg assassin, told Jabba.

<It was a pleasure to do business with the Cobra Corps, miss Thalia.> Jabba replied.

''My commander wishes for more asteroids to be mined. We hear that you know someone who could help us.''

<My cousin, Graballa. He may not be the smartest but his mining expertise are second to none. I will set you up in contact with him.>

''Thank you, Jabba the Hutt. The Cobra Corps will remember.'' Thalia then proceeded to leave the room and as she did so, Bib Fortuna, walked up to Jabba.

''Master Jabba, is allying with the Cobra Corps of all things, wise?'' The twi'lek asked.

<Can you not think properly, you imbecile? It is better than we partner with the Cobra Corps. The empire brought me much, the Cobra Corps will double it.> Jabba harshly replied.

''Of course, my master. I apologize.''

(outside the palace)

''Report, Thalia.'' Roxanna, the sith marshal of the Cobra Corps, ordered.

''All goes well. Jabba tells me that a relative of his can help with lord Salazar's wishes to mine more asteroids.'' Thalia reported. ''I am going there right away.''

''That is... good to hear, Thalia. What of the Incom Corporation? Has their chairman agreed to lord Salazar's demands?''

''Affirmative.''

''Good to hear. I will meet you back in the fortress at Ziost once you've finished.'' and Roxanna's hologram was shut off.

______________________________________

           -500 Republica, Coruscant-

''Now that the whole thing is done, maybe we can think about returning back home, Prisca?'' I suggested.

''The sooner we get out of Coruscant, the better I'll feel in forgetting what happened.'' Prisca replied. ''Though the thought of having Ysanne Isard as a pet isn't so bad now that we have an inside source in Imperial Intelligence. But if it isn't much trouble, can we go to Chandrila, Sal? I'd like to visit mom before we return to Akkadia.''

''Certainly, Prisca.'' I said and since all the important things were packed and ready, we could move out to Chandrila.

We arrived at the hangars and entered the Endless Night, my personal corvette. ''Vhere to, Sal? Back to Akkadia?'' Gunther asked as we entered.

''No, Gunther. Not yet at least. Set course to Chandrila.'' I told him.

''Ah. Chandrila. Prisca's home eh? Vell, ja said it and ja got it.'' Gunther put in the coordinates and the corvette flew out of the hangars and out into Coruscant's orbit.

''I am rather curious, my lord.'' Nymeria's voice suddenly spoke as she appeared out of a mist and startled Prisca.

''Don't scare me us like that.'' Prisca told her.