Cobra Corps vs Crimson Dawn part 2

-Crimson Dawn HQ, Dathomir-

''The heart of Mother Talzin's power.'' The nightsister remarked as she walked in an old ruin. ''With the still intact power of that dark jedi, Taron Malicos, the power of Dathomir and the sith, I will achieve levels of power far greater than anyone could imagine.''

''That's nice and all, old lady, but what in Nal Hutta do you want with me?'' Inanna asked. ''My team has no association with you or Crimson Dawn.''

''Oh, child. It is not you that we want but Cobra Corps.'' The nightsister replied.

''What about them? So we did one job for them. I don't see how that makes me your target.''

''You miss the point. We want their leader and you are bait. He will soon come to us and fall to our trap.''

''I don't have any friendship with Cobra Commander.'' Inanna told the witch.

''You will see soon enough. Very soon.'' The nightsister ominously replied as her voice echoed throughout the place.

'That woman.' The hidden sith sorceress, Nymeria, thought as she saw Inanna. 'She must be a friend of lord Salazar from the way that traitor spoke. I don't care who that woman is or her affiliation with my lord, but, I guess I have to rescue her sooner or later.'
______________________________________

     -Khorsabad, Nineveh, Akkadia-

I called my war council and we met in the cabinet to discuss plans of attack. ''I will take Roxanna, Prisca, Selene and my death troopers with a few vanguard wraiths aboard the Endless Night. We will use the invisibility cloak on my corvette and jump to Dathomir.'' I told them. ''I want four harrower twos cloaked as well and ready to jump along with us. Maul will not now until it is too late.''

''And what of us then, Sal?'' Admiral Cornelius asked. ''What role do we play now?''

''Come to Dathomir fifteen minutes after my forces jump, Cornelius.'' I told him. ''Admiral Conrad, you will lead the other task forces and eliminate the Crimson Dawn targets simultaneously. They will rue the day they decided to make an enemy of us. Oh, and have Primrose's ship equipped with a cloaking device.''

''Sal, are you sure you want these bounty hunters to assist you?'' Cornelius asked.

''You have your orders as my lord has told you already, admiral.'' Roxanna reminded Cornelius to know his place. ''Your part now is to see that you fulfill your role in it.''

''Of course. Forgive me, marshal Roxanna.'' Cornelius apologized.

''This is no time to create dividing factors among us.'' I said in a commanding and angry voice to everyone. They immediately became silent and listened carefully. ''Whatever grudge we have, we must bury it for now. Primrose is now a hired team and therefore, currently under protection;  but that does not give them authority over my troops. You all have your parts to play and there must be no failure. There will be consequences should a mishap happen. Until Crimson Dawn falls, your grudges do not matter. Understand that.''

''I will keep that in mind, Sal.'' Cornelius replied. He knew better than to try his friend's patience.

''Good. Now, let us head out and crush Crimson Dawn like the cockroaches they are.'' I said and we all walked out the cabinet to attack the enemy.

(Khorsabad hangars)

''Hey. Boss man.'' The Primrose pilot Tym came to me but stopped as a death trooper stood in between us. ''Just wanna say thank you after that cloaking device installed into the Stellar Fang.''