𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 3

Start from the beginning

Izzy turned to Rosalyn, laying her hands on her shoulders. "Listen, kid, I see so much of myself in you, but believe me, what's happened has happened, and there's no point losing it over the bullshit everyone's going to make up."

Rosalyn sighed, suppressing a laugh. "Okay."

"Good," smiled Izzy. "Now, if you'd like to join me, I'm going to go and have a bit of dinner. Let's go see what Kreacher's been cooking."

Dinner turned out to be pretty fun. Tonks gave Ginny and Rosalyn a laugh, turning her nose into a pig snout then a duck beak. They all tucked into the amazing three course meal Kreacher had cooked up.

"Peculiar!" Arthur told Rosalyn after they had finished. "Seems like your hearing at the Ministry is to be before the entire Wizenagemot."

"But I don't understand what's the Ministry of Magic got against me?" Rosalyn asked.

This was followed by a silence that no one seemed willing to break.

Until Moody growled. "Show her. She'd find out soon enough."

Kingsley opened a newspaper and handed it to Rosalyn. On the front cover, Rosalyn saw a huge picture of herself with the caption THE GIRL WHO LIES?

Rosalyn looked at it in fury. By skim reading the article, she got the fact that the Ministry had been telling everyone that she had been spreading nasty rumours about seeing Voldemort come back. They were making her out to be an attention seeking prat that loved fame and wanted to keep it going.

"Of course, you can imagine how angry we were when we read it," Izzy said, a knowing look on her face, rolling her eyes.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well," Lupin said sourly as the newspaper headline changed. It now showed The Minister of Magic with the caption, FUDGE: "ALL IS WELL."

"Fudge is using his power, including his influence at the daily prophet to, smear anyone that claims the Dark Lord has returned," Sirius sighed.

"But why?" Rosalyn outburst angrily.

"The Minister thinks Dumbledore is after his job," Lupin answered briskly.

"But that's insane!" Harry said incredulously.

"Yes, it's the biggest load of bull anyone's heard," Izzy rolled her eyes.

Rosalyn joined in. "Yeah, no one in their right mind could believe that Dumbledore-"

"Exactly the point Fudge isn't in his right mind," said Lupin solemnly. "It's been twisted and warped, I fear."

There was a long pause, then Lupin spoke again. "Now, fear makes people do terrible things, Rosalyn. The last time Voldemort gained power he almost destroyed everything we hold most dear. Now he's returned, I'm afraid the Minister will do anything to avoid facing that terrible truth."

"We think Voldemort wants to build up his army again," Sirius suddenly interrupted, all eyes turned on him, sitting at the top of the table. "Fourteen years ago he had huge numbers at his command, and not just witches and wizards, but a number of other dark creatures as well."

Izzy nodded, taking over. "Now, he's been recruiting heavily and we've been attempting to do the same. But gathering followers isn't the only thing he's interested in.

"We believe Voldemort may be after something."

"Izzy," Moody growled in a warning tone, but Sirius took over from his wife and went on.

"Something he didn't have last time..."

"What, like, a weapon?" Rosalyn asked, getting into this now.