𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 2

Beginne am Anfang

"Right," Moody said briskly. "We'll bare that in mind."

Rosalyn rolled her eyes but the woman beside her, the one with the pink hair, whispered to her. "Ahh, they told me you were a badass, I see it now."

Rosalyn sighed and said. "I'm guessing that was Fred and George, but okay..."

"No, actually, it was Izzy," the womab said.

Rosalyn looked up. "Izzy? You've seen her?"

"Yeah, she and Sirius live with us at headquarters," she smiled. "Oh, and it's fine, I'd be pissed if it was me, I get it," She said, holding out her hand. "I'm Tonks."

"Rosalyn," said Rosalyn, shaking the hand, even more excited but also even more annoyed to find out Izzy and Sirius were where she was going.

"Come on you two!" said Moody. "Stop making friends Nymphadora!"

"Don't. Call. Me. Nymphadora." She said, hair turning red as she said it.

Rosalyn gasped. "Your hair- can you-"

"I'm a metamorphagus, I can change my appearance," said Tonks, changing her head to be one of a horse then back.

Rosalyn smiled. "That's so cool! I wish I could do that!"

Tonks smiled as brooms flew into everyone's hand. Rosalyn caught her firebolt with surprise, looking at Harry to see that he too had his.

"Stay in formation, everyone!" Moody yelled. "And don't break ranks if one of us is killed."

Rosalyn muttered to a few sniggers. "You know what they say, there's always a silver lining..."

On that cheery note, they all flew off into the sky. They flew up and up then across the sky. Rosalyn revelled in the journey, forgetting how angry she was for a second.

They flew across the Thames as they came to London about ten minutes later. The water shimmered in the moonlight. They met a boat soon, one in their path. Rosalyn looked at Tonks who was across from her and she took one side, Rosalyn taking the other.

They flew under a bridge and along past the Houses of Parliament, then they pulled off.

They went to a secluded area, one where the only vehicle was a bin lorry. They all dropped below a tree, shouldering their brooms as they opened a small gate and walked through the gap.

They faced two houses. Rosalyn read the manky street sign, GRIMMAULD PLACE, not one which she was familiar with.

She also noticed something else. The house number eleven sat beside number thirteen. Number twelve was gone.

Until Moody banged his stick on the ground thrice.

Suddenly number eleven and number thirteen started to move outwards to make way for a new house. They slowly slid out until the windows could slightly stick out and the balcony could be placed in front of them.

"In ya go," Moody said.

Harry was gazing at the house in awe, Rosalyn was talking, as usual. "Wouldn't it be too hard to give us the address, or do what we just did earlier? I mean, it wasn't hard!"

Everyone was silent.

"You can't give me an answer? Exactly. You don't have one. There is absolutely no reason for not communicating sooner."

She waited until everyone had gone and only she and Harry remained to speak.

"Are you angry?" She asked.