𝑌𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝐹𝐼𝑉𝐸 ☆ 1

Start from the beginning

But to Dudley's gang, it seemed like he was too afraid to strike.

"Says you," said Dudley, going for the verbal option. "Moaning in your sleep every night, at least I'm not afraid of my pillow!"

He nudged the guys behind him and they laughed. " 'Don't kill Cedric!'" Dudley mocked. "Who's Cedric, your boyfriend?

" 'He's going to kill me, mum!'" He mocked again. "Where's your mum, Potter? Where's your mum?"

"Don't react, Rosie," Harry hissed under his breath to her. "Don't, he's trying to-"

"Is she dead? Is she dead?" Dudley mocked, and this was the last straw for Rosalyn.

She burst up off the swing and right up to Dudley, where she pointed her wand at his neck.

His gang laughed.

"You wouldn't," Dudley muttered quietly.

"Oh, I fucking would," Rosalyn countered quietly. "Just try me, say something else about my mum-"

But as she said that, the air turned cold and dark, the wind blew hard and clouds closed over the sky that was once blue. Harry got up off the swing and joined his sister.

"What you doin'?" Dudley asked Rosalyn rather stupidly.

"I'm not doing anything!" Rosalyn yelled over the whistling of the wind, her hair blowing wild.

Dudley's gang were yelling and soon they all ran away. Cowards. But Harry, Rosalyn and Dudley all stayed put.

And soon they were all running. Rosalyn and Harry were faster than Dudley, but this was a crisis so he could fairly shift. Rain started pouring so the path became slippery, so they ran into a tunnel to avoid it. This tunnel was small, square, and with lights all the way along it.

But then they started to flicker, and frost covered them even though it was summer. Rosalyn knew something was going on, just think, she told herself, where have you seen this before...

But the question came before the answer. She turned round, and it was there.

A dementor.

It grabbed her by the neck, pinning her up against the wall of the tunnel, choking her.

"Ha- Harry, D-Dudley, run," she managed to get out.

"No!" Harry yelled.

But Dudley had already gone, he was running towards the exit. But the tunnel floor was wet, and he slipped, sliding on his back along the tunnel. "R- run!" Rosalyn choked, but it was too late, another dementor had entered the tunnel and had swooped down on Dudley.

Harry, who didn't know how to do a patronus, couldn't help either of them, he knew only Rosalyn could. However, Rosalyn was held up by the dementor that had started to perform the kiss on her. She was hopeless.

She groped around for her wand in her pocket, but she couldn't reach it, and she was just about to loose herself beyond being brought back-

Grabbing her wand, she punched the dementor as hard as she could so that it released her. She slid down the tunnel wall and her wand slipped out her hand, landing at least three metres away from her with a clink.

The dementor advanced fast, obviously furious that she had punched him, and Rosalyn backed away along the ground, but she wasn't going to reach her wand.

But wait a sec. Her wand wasn't there.

"Rosie!" Harry, sure enough with the wrong wand in his hand, yelled. Rosalyn put her hands up and her brother chucked her it. She jumped slightly off the ground to catch it, got it in the right position in her hand and tried to perform the charm. She thought of her, Ron, Harry and Hermione together again, after all this time...