CHAPTER 18

ABHAY -- Bhai...you purposed her...that to after so long...for god sake...you both were married and still so much time for just proposal...???

He said with pure annoyed voice as if he can't believe...his own brother... 

VARDHAAN -- Shut up...

He said being frustrated...

ABHAY -- What shut up bhai...now please don't me there was nothing between you two...???

VARDHAAN and I look at each other and then here and there...to avoid eye contact...and he said...

VARDHAAN -- Are you gonna shut your mouth or can I just through you out...???

I'm done with both of them...

YUVIKA -- Will you both stop it now...???

ABHAY -- Bhabi...you are right...you don't deserve to be wife of such an unromantic person...

ABHAY said with a serious face and expression...

YUVIKA -- I agree...

But as soon as she finished...VARDHAAN made her look in his direction...

VARDHAAN -- Excuse me...???

He said with a raised eyebrow in her direction...

 Not excused...

YANVI and ABHAY...both said in unison...and YANVI maintain a distance between her and VARDHAAN...

VARDHAAN -- You are changing the topic Mrs. YUVIKA...

YUVIKA -- Jyada jldi nhi yaad aa gya...(Didn't you remember it too soon...)

VARDHAAN -- What...???

YUVIKA -- Nothing...and I didn't left you that day...nor did I plan any of this...

I said...feeling offended...

VARDHAAN -- Then what was that...???

ABHAY -- I too saw your clip...that you left from there in hurry...

YUVIKA -- Thode ache se dekh liya hota to pta chl jata...

(If you have seen it clearly...you would have known...)

VARDHAAN -- Cut this out and tell me...

YANVI took a glass of water and took a deep breath to tell them...

YUVIKA -- Both me and DIVYA were trying dress...and shopping...but when she didn't stop herself...I took a seat there...because I got tired...also if you remember...I wasn't feeling good that day...

YANVI said looking in VARDHAAN's eye...

ABHAY -- Bhabi...did females ever get tired of shopping...???

He said dramatically...

VARDHAAN glare in his direction...

YUVIKA -- While seating there...I felt like...I got my periods...so panicked...and run in direction of washroom and then I realized that yeah...I got them...and understood why I was  feeling so annoyed and low that day...

And as I forget my phone as well as my bag in the process...so was unable to buy sanitary napkins there...but a worker...helped me there...and I started feeling terrible in my lower back...stomach...legs...everything was hurting like hell...I just want to be home...so I left...