CHAPTER 16

ABHAY and ISHIKA were going back in the car...there was a silence in there for first few minutes...and then broke that silence...

ABHAY -- So...

ISHIKA -- What...???

ABHAY -- You were supposed to tell me something...

ISHIKA -- Can't you ignore that...???

ABHAY -- No...by the way...how and where is your baby...???

Listening to him...ISHIKA face went pale and she immediately looked at his direction...pain go through her eyes...all those painful moments just played in front of her...her eyes got tears...so she immediately looked outside the window...

But the pain and tear wasn't came in notice of ABHAY...as he was focused on the road ahead of him...all he abled to notice is that...she looked in his direction with something in her eyes...but he didn't get time to understand what that was...as he is driving...

He didn't answered for a while and saw her looking outside the window...

ABHAY POV -- Ohhh...so now she is acting like surprised...she herself told me about the hospital and asked me to check on that...then why this reaction now...but question is that...who the father is and where is he now...and why was she so injured and how...I need answers...

ABHAY -- I went to the hospital...that you mention that day...they told me about your pregnancy...but who is the father here...and why are you living in the NGO now...and not with him...???

ISHIKA remain silent and showed him a picture of her...she was so cute and looking very happy...

ISHIKA -- APARNA was her name...

ABHAY -- Was...???

ISHIKA -- Hmmm...she died...before 4 month of her birthday...to be two...

Listening to this...ABHAY was shocked...and he applies break to car and stop it in side...he looked at her...she was in pain...all visible on her face...

ABHAY -- I'm sorry...but if you don't mind...how...is there any complications with her during birth...wasn't delivery normal...she looks healthy though...???

She turned to look at me...her eyes are filled with tears...I can understand...it must be difficult...

ISHIKA -- She was suffering from a diseases...which can be only cure from his father's DNA...and he just not refused to help...but...

She couldn't even able to complete herself...

ABHAY -- What a bustard...he doesn't deserve to be a father...such kind of people shouldn't exist...who was he...???

His words reflected his anger...and was eager to know about her father...

ISHIKA -- NIKHIL...

ABHAY -- NIKHIL...it's not what I'm thinking...right...???

ABHAY's mind started to join points which he was wishing to be wrong...

ISHIKA -- YES...same NIKHIL...

ABHAY -- Whattttttt...???

Surprised and shock took all over his body...

ABHAY -- You are lying...aren't you...???

ISHIKA -- Why would I...???

Abhay took a U turn to the YUVIKA's apartment...breaking all signals...