CHAPTER 8

After 6 months...he was back in RATHORE MANSION...yes...he has now move on and have better mental state...but still...he now...have isolated himself from everyone...he got trust issue...he choose to stay quiet now...only focused on his career and company's growth and nothing else...

.

.

.

AT DINNER...

DIGRAJ RATHORE -- Are you okay VARDHAAN...???

VARDHAAN -- Yes dada ji...I'm perfectly fine...

VISHVAAS -- Then what took you so long...to back to your own house...???

VARDHAAN -- Nothing dad...just want some me time...

ARUNA RATHORE -- Or you want some privacy with your wife...where is she...she didn't come with you or you are planning to move back to pent house...???

ARUNA asked this question unaware of the fact that his wife is no longer with him...she left him...

With this question...all three...ABHAY...DIVYA...VARDHAAN...all freeze at once...and starting looking at each other...and DIVYA starts coughing to buy some time for VARDHAAN to come up with something...

ARUNA RATHORE -- Dhyan se beta...

VARDHAAN rub her back as he was sitting beside her and passes her a glass of water...

VARDHAAN -- We aren't together...

VARDHAAN speak all at once...

VISHVAAS -- What...you know naah what you are saying...???

VARDHAAN -- Yes I know...and telling you the truth only...we aren't together any more...

ARUNA RATHORE -- But beta...what...

VARDHAAN -- Mom please...I don't want to talk about it...please...don't ask any question related to her...

No one ask anything after seeing moisture in VARDHAAN eyes...and left from there...for his room...

GAYTRI DEVI and DIGRAJ RATHORE didn't stay quiet and starting blabbering about her and her whole family...like hoe first her sister and now she...

.

.

.

IN VARDHAAN ROOM...

It was his first time he get back to his room after she left...and memories he is getting here...didn't help in his condition...he started crying again...which he promised himself that he won't...

Why her memories are still holding me and haunting me...??? WHY...???

He took out hi phone...look at her picture...

YUVIKA...did I ever matter to you...even if it is a little bit...did I...??? Are you missing me...just a little...even if no...please...please say yes...

But did he know...no one is listening to him...he was engulfed with his loneliness and didn't realize when he went to sleep...

.

.

.

**********************************************************************************************

.

.

.

NEXT MORNING...