CHAPTER 3

Just like that VARDHAAN left for the dressing room and came after around 20 minutes in his casual dress...a lower and a t-shirt...all freshen up and ready to sleep...meanwhile YUVIKA was standing there just like that...she was just staring at him...thinking about her life...like in just span of few hours...how her world got upside down...just like that...she was asking herself...what was her fault...where did she went wrong...why does she is getting treated this way...why did she is suffering alone...when there is nothing that she did wrong...why does she just sold off to a person...just to get a position for their son...just to save a reputation...just for some random people...how can they are so important that my family is hurting me...how could they sell their daughter...they used to love me...they cared for me...but was that just a lie...Am I a thing...or a human with emotions...???

She fell on the floor hugging herself...resting her forehead on her knees...calming herself down...struggling to breathe...trying to stop those tears...she is collecting herself...but is it easy...???

After around a hour...she stopped crying...but was so hurt and alone...that even her tears can't express her...her tears stopped...but...she was crying...crying silently...from inside...how pity of her...she can't even express her pain...she was so helpless that she can't let her pain out...she went numb...but there are lots of questions...that was disturbing her...but no one was there to answer her...no one was there...she could get answer from...so she started questioning herself... 

Does I matter to someone...if yes...then where is that person...does he/she knows...that I'm in this condition...Is there any way I can contact to that person...because I need it...I need to feel that...that I'm alive...I need to feel that I'm important...I need to know...that...that there is someone...who cares for me...there is someone...who get hurts if I get hurt...Am I expecting to much...that no one can fulfill that...???

She was questioning herself...her eyes were hurting...she was about to fell asleep but suddenly there was knock on the door...which made her flinch in her position and made her wide awake...she get on her feet...and went to the door...opening it before VARDHAAN get disturbed...

YUVIKA -- Yes...???

Opening the door...she found a butler there...

BUTLER -- Good morning mam...

YUVIKA -- Good morning...

Although there was nothing good about my morning...

BUTLER -- My name is Vicky and I serve here...

I just nodded at his statement...

BUTLER -- Actually this is your dress for the day mam...as grandma send this for you for today's ritual...according to the ritual's today you have to prepare breakfast for everyone...with a sweet dish...

I took the dress from him...it's quite heavy...he also informed me about the ritual...but I'm not that good at making meals...what will I do now...nor do I have any energy left in me to deal with it...my eyes are hurting me...head is about to bust out...but sad reality is I can't tell this to anyone...also no one cares...

But I guess he got me...may be it's clear from my face...because the way he is looking at me...have some kind of sympathy and concern...and his next line...gave me proof that I was right...he got me...maybe...or maybe not...

BUTLER -- Don't worry mam...I will be joining you there with other helpers...we will be there for your help but we can only help you...you have to do all things...

They can help me...but little did they know what kind of help I need the most right now...still...there is some sort of satisfaction that they will help me...at least they are helping me with all they have...because I know my cooking skills very well...