CHAPTER 5

In the middle of night...I felt a pairs of hand encircling me...no doubt it's him...who sleep with lights on...it's not even letting me feel that it's mid night...I didn't remove his hand...don't think of anything else...it's just that I don't want him to disturb in his sleep...

Later in the early morning when his alarm started ringing...he started snuggling more into me...hugging me more tightly as if I'm running away...his face is between my shoulder and face...near my neck...I can feel his breathing over my skin...it will be a lie...if I will say...I'm not feeling anything or just butterfly...I'm feeling a whole zoo...as if there is earthquake and they are running here and there...his breathe on my skin is increasing my heartbeat on a next level...it's all different sensations...I'm feeling right now...can't he just make a certain distance between us...do he have to be this close...??? 

Ohhh god wasn't his breathing enough...that he even starting muttering something...it's sending me different kind of sensations...ohhh god...help...I try to free myself from his hold...but he hold me tighter...and finally I said...

YUVIKA -- What you think you are doing and why are you muttering...say it clearly...

Adjusting on my elbow...I looked at her...can't she just accept the fact that I'm effecting her...instead of pushing me...can't she be just in the moment...her heart is racing...because of this closeness between us...I can clearly see the blush on her face...I want to pinch those cheeks...but ignoring that I reply with a playing tone just to tease her...

VARDHAAN -- This is called cuddling my dear wifey...don't you know...and today...I don't want to go...

Cuddling...seriously...are we on that level...??? For me...no...we aren't...there are stages in every relation...but being a boy...I don't think he will ever understand that...I can't let him effect me...I don't want him to be close to me...not until he learns to respect me...not until there is a deal between us...not until he will took a stand for me...not until he will apologize to me...until then this is a toxic relation...for me and I don't entertain such things...for me...my respect is first thing...no matter who is in front of me and it should be for everyone...being in a toxic relationship is not good at all...being it any relation...friend...lovers...spouse...or relation with parents...I have been always been rebellious...because I don't agree to every single thing and for everything my parents ask me...but ISHIKA always did...hence she is THE DARLING DAUGHTER of our parents...I always used to fight for things I wanted and always will...but the question is...why did she take such step...

VARDHAAN POV -- I saw her...she was lost in her own thoughts...so I asked...

VARDHAAN -- Where are you lost...???

YUVIKA -- Nothing and if you don't want to go...then don't go...let me just sleep...also cuddle is done by people who love each other...not between strangers...so please...

VARDHAAN -- Please what MRS RATHORE...??? 

YUVIKA -- Nothing...

VARDHAAN -- And who said...we are strangers...??? I guess you are forgetting the fact that we are officially married...so we pretty know each other...so we can cuddle...and arn't stranger...

I also lifted myself on my elbow just like him...look into his eyes...and confidently said...

YUVIKA -- No...we can't and we don't...we are strangers...just because there is deal...doesn't mean...we aren't strangers...we are strangers...we are not a normal wedded couple...but stranger...nothing else...

She is hurting me...no one ever try to resist me and here she is...I'm just cuddling...in that too she is having problem...she is wife...if not she...then who...today I don't want to go and just wanted to snuggle into her...cuddle her...try to take a first step...but she...she denied me...I will too denied her...one day...soon...