CHAPTER 6

VARDHAAN -- GOOD NIGHT WIEFY...

YUVIKA -- HUUU...NIGHT...

I again started laughing...and then typing...

VARDHAAN POV -- What so funny is...whom she is talking to...does she have any boyfriend...before marrying me...what if she still is involved with that person...she is ignoring me...didn't even replied to me properly...yes...I'm jealous...there is not so strong bond between us but still...she is my wife...my...and shouldn't have any boyfriend and shouldn't ignore me for anything...

Done with it...I sat up...snatched her phone...I wanted to look into it...but controlled...and put in on table of my side...and took her into my arms...and said good night...

She try to wiggle in my hold...just to release herself but I kissed her...or her head...she suddenly freeze in her position...stop struggling...I wanna laugh...

VARDHAAN -- Try again...

She didn't reply...I was hugging her...her face is hidden in my chest...I can feel her breathe on my chest...all thanks this sando...our position and to her height also...she is tall just 4 inches shorter then me...and I'm 6 feet...her breathing is giving me a ticklish effect...I'm loving it...she must have felt my heart beat till now...because of our position...and we slept like that only...I'm loving this...this closeness of us...

YANVI POV -- He snatched my phone...didn't give me time to understand and react and lifted me from my position and hugged me...closer to him...made me sleep beside him...in that same hugging position...my face is touching his bare chest...thanks to boys loose sando...even if I make a slightest of move...my lips will touch him...will it count as a kiss on his chest...???

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...WHATTTTTTTTT...??? What the hell you are thinking YUVI...??? Are you even in your senses...stop it...

His heart...it's also beating with same speed...as mine...does he also feeling same as me...I want to feel his beats under my palm...but can I...???

I want to see his face...is his face also getting heated as mine...??? 

With these thoughts...I try to look at his face...and guess what...accidently...my lips touched his chest...his heart which is already beating fast accelerated more...same is the case with my heart...it feels like our hearts are having a competition with each other...like who will beat fast...but do this will count as accidental kiss...or not...???

OHHH GODDDDDDDDD...my brain...senses...hormones...everyone is betraying me...

I was in my thoughts...when he pulled back...looked at my face...and place a kiss on my forehead and hugged me again...and congrats...we are again back with our original position...

I'm sure...he want me to die because of a heart attack...my poor heart...I don't want to die this soon...

VARDHAAN -- Warned you before...now...try again...

Hardly I managed to form this sentence...the way she kissed...in middle of my chest...I know it's accidental...but still...it's a kiss...and I will count it as a kiss only...my heart...which is accelerating...is now having his roller coaster ride...it's so fast...I'm sure...she can feel this...she wants to get free but I want to sleep in this position only...close to her...I know...I may sound like selfish here...so let it be in that way only...

After a while I heard her voice...it's not clear...so I gently asked her...

VARDHAAN -- What...???

YUVIKA -- I want water...

VARDHAAN -- Wait...

YUVIKA -- Hmmm...