CHAPTER 2

DIGRAJ RATHORE (GRANDPA) -- DIVYA take your sister in law to VARDHAAN'S room and make her feel comfortable...

DIVYA took YUVIKA with her to VARDHAAN's room and left from there...after they left Digraj Rathore stop everyone from going there and proceeded...

DIGRAJ RATHORE -- VARDHAAN listen carefully and calmly...and don't make a fuss...

Everyone look at Digraj Rathore and then at Vardhaan and started shifting there gaze between two...

DIGRAJ RATHORE -- VARDHAAN your to be bride who was supposed to marry you...run off and instead of her now you are married to her sister YUVIKA...

Everyone was shocked after listening to this news which everyone was unaware of...also feel betrayed...while Vardhaan's jaws were clenched and was about to move towards his room but his grandfather stopped him...

DIGRAJ RATHORE -- VARDHAAN I know...tum gussa ho pr...

VARDHAAN -- Gussa...how dare they...shyad unhe pta nhi hai unke saamne kon hai...

DIGRAJ RATHOR -- I understand but now our priority is to find out about ISHIKA...we have nothing to do with YUVIKA...she is your wife...your concern...deal with her way you want...all I care right now is...us...ISHIKA ki himat kaise hui humari sbke saamne esse beizatti krane ki...to tum uspr phle dhyaan do...or mujhe vjh chahiye uske essa krne ke piche ki...

VARDHAAN -- Okay...let me talk to our security head...and find out about her...

DIGRAJ RATHORE -- Fine and update me with all the information that you will get...

With this Digraj Rathore left to his room with his wife Gaytri Devi...

ARUNA RATHORE...mother OF VARDHAAN, ABHAY and DIVYA RATHORE and VISHVAS RATHORE there father...

VISHVAS RATHORE -- Keep your calm VARDHAAN...don't loose your control over yourself...

VARDHAAN RATHORE -- I'll take care...you should take rest now...it's already too late...

ARUNA RATHORE -- Take care beta...you also take rest...it's too late now...

VARDHAAN RATHORE -- Yes mom...good night...good night dad...

VISVAS RATHORE just nodded at this and went to his room...followed by his wife and then ABHAY asked his brother what he will do now...but leaving him with his question VARDHAAN left to his room...

In his room...DIVYA was giving glass of water to YUVIKA and when she felt his brother presence in the room...she left from there wishing them good night...

Then VARDHAAN moved to YUVIKA... and with anger in his tone...he asked...

VARDHAAN -- Where is your sister...???

YUVIKA who don't know anything just stared at him blankly and don't know what and how to reply...

VARDHAAN -- I don't have whole time to waste on you...answer my damn question...

YUVIKA...who got scared by his angry tone and was on urge of crying said in her soft and low voice...she tried to say but her voice is betraying her...

YUVIKA -- I...I don't know...I was...I was...

She tried to say...but wasn't able to form a sentence...her words are betraying her...but Vardhaan was unable to understand her condition...how could he...he was struggling with his own anger...after all he is a boy and have ego issue...you know...as a result he shouted at her...