AUTHOR THOUGHT

Love is a beautiful thing...with beautiful emotion...love is to enjoy...not to suffocate ourself...it make life worthy...it make person strong and mature...but don't know why...we fail at it...just to get the person...just to get the thing...we can't understand and enjoy the beauty of love...which we miss and take a mental note in mind that...love is not for me...it only give pain and blah blah...but these people...forget about the feelings...they started feeling for each other...

Have you ever fell in love...do you remember the feeling...when you just confess to that person...you wasn't sure...but still you did...

You remember...the feeling...when you call that person for the first time...all nervous and excited at same time...just to hear his voice...

You remember...the feeling when you meet that person...after confessing your feeling...

They all were new...but excited...you were nervous but...excited...in the start...you were never sure about...how long will it go...but you want...till it can be...then what changes with time...how that person can become bad...it was you...your feeling...your experiences...even if the relation end...don't blame the person...instead thanks that person...for letting you feel all those things...respect that person...

And don't blame yourself too...it was your first time...it's okay...it's okay...if that person can't be with you for long...it's okay...if both of you failed...atleast remember those beautiful moments and move on...remember the first time...when you just confess to that person...and be happy...that you made so far...proud of yourself...end that relation with good terms...with respect...forgiving each other...move on...

We fail in many this...but we move on...moving on is the only solution...but with positive attitude and mindset...will help you a lot...

Life is full of surprises...it will give you so much...be ready for that...just let yourself out of that bubble...free yourself...feel the fresh it outside...and be with the flow...

Love yourself...

To read more of such content...you have to follow my blogging link...see you later...