CHAPTER 1

YUVIKA -- HELLO ASHU DI...KAISE HO AAP...??? (HOW ARE YOU)

ASHU -- Mil gya time tujhe...shram aati hai thodi bhot...teri khud ki bhn ki shaadi hai or tu ab aa rhi hai...(do you have any shame left in you...it's your own sister's wedding and you are coming at the last moment)

YUVIKA -- Sorry di...but not sorry...you know naah...how busy I'm with my job...ufff...

ASHU -- Lier...just tell me already you are avoiding your wedding...otherwise...

YUVIKA -- Diii...

ASHU -- By the way...how long you gonna stay here...???

YUVIKA -- Ummm...di...let's go get meet them...I also have to meet with our bride...ISHIKA...where is she...hope she is done with her makeup and all...also I have brought a gift for her...hope she would like it...

Meanwhile her ashu di staring her with narrow eyes...

ASHU -- Aren't you getting too smart...huh...???

YUVIKA -- 😁😁😁Okay...I have 3 days off ...followed by sunday so total 4 days...now let's go get meet mom and dad...otherwise...

ASHU -- They are there let's go...

After meeting with everyone in her family she went with her cousins ANSHU and AVNI to eat something as it's almost time for barat and also her sister is about to come from Parlour and after that she have to be with her...

But destiny have it's own plan...

They have just started to eat but her brother ADITYA came to them all shocked and tensed up and ask them to came to a room where parents are waiting for them...

YUVIKA POV...I just entered the room...which is fully tensed...don't know but...it somewhere scaring me...my mom...she is crying and my aunty...her eyes are also red and she is holding up here tears...my dad...fully tensed but at the same time he is angry...eyes red...jaws clenched...tight fist...veins appeared on his forehead...his look is scaring the shit out of me...my uncle is roaming here and there calling someone...

Just then dad looked at me...

DAD -- YUVIKA just listen to me carefully...and this time I'm not asking but telling you...go get ready...ASHU be with her...and...

He got interrupted by loud music...barat must have come...all my family got panicked...and starting looking at me...

DAD -- ASHU go get YUVIKA help to get ready...she is getting married...

Everyone is staring at my dad now...and my eyes are like ready to come out of my socket...I'm getting married...what the hell...isn't it ISHIKA's marriage which I'm supposed to attend...then how come I'm getting married...where is she...I was in my own thought when my mom argued with my dad...

MOM -- what...what do you mean...YUVIKA is getting married...go and find ISHIKA...

ASHOK(UNCLE) -- We already told RATHORE family the situation and as the media is outside for them so they don't want any scandle at last moment and agreed to YUVIKA instead of ISHIKA also their men's are behind ISHIKA and figuring out where is she...we will too leave to find her once barat departure...

DAD -- No...no need to find her...I'm disowning her...no need to find her...how dare she left us in such a situation...if she don't want to get married then she could have tell us...how dare she run off...

DAD -- What the hell you still doing here...go and welcome the barat...ASHU you go and help her to get ready...VIDYUT is own his way to came here...with the wedding dress and jewellery...until then be with her...don't leave her alone who knows she too...

With everyone left...my own dad is looking at me with hate...what have I done...I'm here to attend a wedding...and what did he mean not leave me alone...my mom hugged me and went outside...she too don't have energy to face my dad anger...

I looked at ASHU and she hugged me tightly giving me the much needed warmth...I was trying to speak something but nothing came out of my mouth...she tried to console me but...

My mind was not working...it is unable to process the information going around...it's not processing and I'm too stunned to speak anything...till the time I got the information and understand the whole scenario everyone already left from there...I don't want to get married and that too like this...no...a big no...how can I...no...there is a fight going on inside...not just a fight but a war...like I'm getting married...to a man...who is unfamiliar to me...not just hum...but his name...identity and everything...

YUVIKA -- ASHU di...I'm dreaming...I'm dreaming naah di...tell me...please tell me all this is a lie...ISHIKA didn't ditched us...she is coming...it's a dream...please di...tell naah that it's a dream...please di...

And YUVIKA broke down in her arm and starting crying... ASHU also don't know how to handle her younger one...

VIDYUT also came after around 10 minutes which seems like hours for me...

My dad also came behind VIDYUT to check on me...but this time I asked him...why me...I argued...I denied and became stubborn...but all I get is harsh words and got slapped...too hard that corner of my lips got bruised and started bleeding...

Wow...just wow...I worked hard...really hard for my freedom to make my parents proud and what I'm getting in return...I was...why did I came here at first place...but now...all vanished in just couple of hours...I hate you ISHIKA...I HATE YOU FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART...

I get ready...with a heavy heart and fingers of my dad painted on my face di tried to cover it with makeup but it's still hurting me...I don't know where it is hurting the most...my face...heart or my head...why...why me god...

PANDIT -- ab vr or vadhu aahuti daalenge ek sath...

Yuvika in her mind...is aahuti ke sath tum sb naah daal du mai issi hvn me...khadus sa pandit...issi ne ye subh murat nikala tha naah...to ab kya ho gya...itna subh murat nikala ki ladki hi bhaag gai...waah...bhagvan please kuch kro...

But guess what...nothing happen...

PANDIT -- ye vivah sampan hua...bhagvan aapki jodi salamat rakhe...

YUVIKA POV -- aap to chup hi rho pandit...aapne meri bhn ki joodi bhi bnaai thi iske sath...pr kya hua...kuch nhi...aap fraud lgte ho mujhe...lgte kya hoge hi...

Now time to departure...everyone is hugging me...my veil...why it's covering my whole view...can't they adjust it little upper...I was about to adjust it when someone stopped me and said let it be as it is...you won't fall...my grandson won't let you fall...don't worry...

We were taking blessing from my elders...when my mom said...sorry I can't help you out bacha...but you are going to start a new life...give it a try and welcome it with a smile and a happy face...

After around 3 hour we came to a mansion...big one...security is all around...these must be rich...how can I forget those media outside our wedding...whom I just got married to...??? Why did di run off at the last moment...???

 A bodyguard came and open the car door for him and then he came to me...and open my side of door and help me get out of the car...we entered the mansion...we were welcomed...

DIGRAJ RATHORE(grandpa) -- DIVYA took your sister in law to VARDHAAN'S room and made her comfortable there...

What's your thought on this story please let me know in the comment section...see you soon on next update...