CHAPTER 9

DIGRAJ RATHORE -- Isn't it's ABHAY who is supposed to attend this party...???

VARDHAAN -- Haan dada ji...vo usse kuch jarurai kaam aa gya tha...

GAYTRI DEVI -- Dhyan se jana beta...or pahuch kr call kr dena...

DIGRAJ RATHORE -- Take care...now leave or you will get late...

With such conversation he left for party...

.

.

.

***************************************************************************************

.

.

.

LATER THAT NIGHT IN BEGLARURU...ATTENDING PARTY...

There were so many guests in the party...most of these are business man and some new entrepreneur also some of the NGO's are present their...for the donation for their NGO's...as it's a place where richest business men participate and it's for them to collect donations...as some do donations to be highlighted in society...so it's the best place for them...

Party was going on...everyone is busy with their deeds...trying to get what they want and for what they are here for...

.

.

.

********************************************************************************************

But their is something...which is not expected by two...but yet...they are here...may be destination wants them to be together...or trying them to be together...

.

.

.

***********************************************************************************************

.

.

.

Everyone is enjoying the party...having drinks and dancing...some were just talking and what not...

But their is someone...sitting in a corner near bar...away from everyone's eye...lost in thoughts of someone...wishing...they could be together...attending this party...like other couples...

May be holding hand...walking together...meeting people...or hands in hands...swaying to the rhythm of song...lost in each other eyes...enjoying the moment...living the moment...but but but...this is all a dream...or just a wish...in corner or someone's heart...

.

.

.

*********************************************************************************************

.

.

.

***********************************************************************************************

Let's see what happen next...till them let know about your thoughts...in the comment section...byeee...see you soon...