CHAPTER 4

It's 4:30 in the evening and I'm almost ready with halwa...I didn't did much work...mostly everything is done by house help...I'm just watching their actions and missing my mom...she always asked me to learn how to make it...but I always ignored it and just focus on finishing it...she always made it for me...with so much love...I'm kind of missing that feeling and my eyes got moisture...ignoring my thoughts...I focus on making it...

But soon grandma came there...to scold me for getting late...for my laziness that I haven't prepared it on time...but thank god...by the time...she came...it's ready...so I gave her a bowl of it...she didn't appreciated it...but left from there with frown on her face...

JAYA -- Don't worry mam...she is just like that...maybe because of her age she is like this...in this age people are moody and got angry early...I too face same issue at home...even though...I'm a good cook...

Jaya is giving me vibe of a elder sister...who is trying to make me feel light...

YUVIKA -- It must be hard for you...working here and at home too...

JAYA -- Yes madam...but when I see smile on my kids face...everything is good...they love their grandmother too much...she too love them so much...

I just nodded and give her a smile...

Then I left for my room...no...MR AKDU's room...always rude...huh...

I looked at the time...it's 5:15...I was standing in the balcony...I was about to leave because I'm feeling cold...that too because of lack of clothes...just a saree can't help in winters you know...but I saw...DIVYA and ABHAY came...they both are happy...and fighting over a stuff...for which...ABHAY...is teasing her...

I came inside...took my phone...on wallpaper...I saw a picture...it's mine...I'm smiling in it...but look at me now...NO NO NO...I don't want to be sad...there are so many reasons to be...but no more crying...so I open my phone and check my mails...they were from office so replied to few of them...I was about to check my social accounts also but my phone ditched me...and showed me 5% battery...I took his charger...good that all company planned to have a C-type charger for all phones...

I was roaming in the room...trying to get familiar to the surrounding...it's huge...there is a room within room...but it's not room...it's a office...with a bar in it...he drinks...ewww...so bad...

Everything is aesthetic in his room and his home office...paintings of modern art...they are never my thing...I just can't understand them...like stocks of brush here and there or just geometry shapes...is this art and worthy of thousands of crore...I too can make them...

Then I move to the walking wardrobe area...it's also huge...with lot of clothes...shoes...perfumes...watches...everything a man can need...their is also a session for women...my small bag is also there...which is prepared at the last moment...with few pair of clothes...my purse and my phone...then I start scanning closet for womens...it must be prepared for my sister...he thought of her this much....will he ever think about me...???

Wait what...why I'm thinking about this...how can I forget about the deal...thought of the deal...I saw those papers in a drawer...where other documents were also present...unwillingly my eyes again got moisture...ignoring everything...I thought of calling my mom...so I took charger of my phone from my bag and enter in the room...where he is standing in just pants...his clothes on bed and taking a call...ignoring him...I went near my phone and first thing I did is...I replaced his charger with mine...I change the thought of calling my parents...because he was right here...also his call got disconnected...

All this time...I'm feeling a gaze on me...I looked in his direction...he is sitting on a sofa near bed and staring at me...I diverted my gaze and starting focusing on my phone...and thought that...I haven't done anything...then why staring at me and why the hell he is not wearing a shirt...it's november end...it's cold...don't he feel cold...because I'm feeling...obviously...we do feel cold...in a saree...I don't have anything to wear...nor does anyone care to give me one...in kitchen you don't feel cold...but in room and any other place...you do...