CHAPTER 12

VARDHAAN POV -- I saw him leaving and YUVIKA walking towards the building again...but after taking few steps...she turned around and went to near by park that's within this area...I saw her rubbing her hands to warm herself...and going in direction of swing...she sat there...looking at the night sky...

Parking my car...I went near her...leaving all my thoughts behind...I went to her...I put my coat on her...she immediately turn around when she felt my presence...and was about to say something but she stop...she stopped herself...when she realized that it's me...she froze at her spot when our eyes met...mine condition wasn't different from her...we were same...

Her eyes got moisture seeing me...so does mine...my heart...my brain...my body is craving for her...to feel her...to touch her...I want to hug her...

VARDHAAN -- Would it be so much if I ask you to hug me...???

I asked her...seeing her after so long...I want to keep her to me only...hide her from the whole world...I want nothing but her...

.

.

.

YUVIKA POV -- I was going back to my room...but feeling the cold breeze...I want to stay here for sometimes before drifting to sleep...and feel the breeze...as it's around 4:30 in morning...and it's a pleasant whether...I went to the park and sat on a swing...I was in my own thoughts...when I felt someone presence...I didn't bother to check who is it...as at this time many people are around for morning walk...

But it surprised me when I felt someone put something on me...it's a coat...I turned to look who is it...to return the coat...but got surprised...when I found who it is...it's him...yeah...it's him...VARDHAAN...my VARDHAAN...but was he mine...???

Seeing him...after so long...is something different...it seems like...like everything froze around me...I forgot how to breathe...my heart got accelerated...I felt whole different set of emotions...I don't know how to react to it...I don't know what's happening to me...my eyes got moisture...for unknown reasons...

How should I react to it...I don't know...

I don't know when he came in front of me...I saw him...this time from a close view...his eyes are also wet as mine...but why...???

Isn't he the one who left me...who...

My brain and heart are unable to decide how to react to this new situation...and then I heard him...

VARDHAAN -- Would it be so much if I ask you to hug me...???

I don't know how to react to it...can someone tell me...how to react at this...how to respond...???

Unknowingly my hands went to his face...I let my fingers touch his face...to check if it's real or a dream...he lean to my touch...a tear left from his eyes...following by my eyes...

He cup my face in his hands...he let our forehead touch and we stand in that condition...holding each other face...in each other hands...with touching foreheads...and tears sheading from our eyes...

I didn't even realize that when did we hugged each other...

We were in the same position...but got separated when we heard someone's comment...

I look around and then at his direction...and turn around to leave from there...but his voice stopped me...

VARDHAAN -- Please...don't leave...

VARDHAAN POV -- I said...I don't want to lose her again...

YUVIKA turned around listening the pain in his voice...