CHAPTER 17

I took a deep breath...and was staring the floor...getting courage to start it...

YUVIKA -- Let's start from the start...???

Both VARDHAAN and ABHAY just nodded to it...

YUVIKA -- So...I usually stay...

I felt there gazes towards me...they were continuously staring at me...I know...they are eager to know...but it's making me feel nervous...

YUVIKA -- At least don't look at me like that...it's already difficult to tell...

They both diverted their gazes...

I took a sip of water and a deep breath...

YUVIKA -- I usually live in PUNE...due to my work...or you may say to avoid my parents...as they continuously asking me and ISHIKA to get married...she was somehow ready for this but not me...so I left home...with a excuse that I want to work and got a good job in PUNE...

YUVIKA -- When your family asked for my sister and you were planning to visit us...I was asked to be present there...but I excused again as ASHU already told me that my parents were planning for ISHIKA and VARDHAAN and...me and ABHAY...so I refused to be there by telling them that I do have a very important meeting...

ABHAY -- DAMN IT...I was also thinking same when I go through instagram I got to know about you...even I was...

Listening to him YUVIKA smiled at him but VARDHAAN pass him glare...as if he will beat the shit out of him...and place his hand over his shoulder...

ABHAY -- Chill bhai...at that time...you were also looking for ISHIKA not YUVIKA BHABHI...

VARDHAAN -- You already have a girlfriend...

ABHAY -- Yeah...I do...but we haven't plan for thing like marriage...we are just dating...it's not that serious...

YUVIKA -- What do you mean...by any chance did you mean...time pass kind of thing...???

ABHAY -- Yups...kind of...but we both agree for it...so it's sorted...

WIERD...

Both YUVIKA and VARDHAAN said at the same time...

ABHAY -- You won't understand...bhabhi...you continue...

YUVIKA -- So you both know the reason why I wasn't in any of the function...and unfortunately...my parents got to know this...along with ISHIKA...and I don't know who told them...they asked me the reason...so to avoid it I told them that I already have a boyfriend...my parents got mad at me...and scolded me a lot...a lot means a lot...and ISHIKA same time...so I and ISHIKA got into an argument and got mad at each other...

YUVIKA -- She even told me that she would do something...that I will regret...I ignored it...as it's normal thing between us...whenever we fight...but who knows...it would come true...

VARDHAAN -- Is this the reason she left...???

He asked immediately said as I finished...like seriously...is this can be a reason for someone to left just like that...from her own wedding...??? 

YUVIKA -- Is she a kid...???

He shrugged it off and ABHAY pass him  a ARE YOU SERIOUS...look...

YUVIKA -- So when I came to attend the wedding...I was mentally prepared for the scolding which I'm gonna receive but as you know...she wasn't there...and I got to know this while I was having dinner...I was forced to marry you...they didn't even ask me...even though I lied to them I have a boyfriend before on a phone call...they still forced me to marry you...