CHAPTER 7

IN THE MORNING...

I got up with my alarm...looked at her side...she is sleeping...I got up...went to bathroom...changed into gym outfit...I don't want to go...but I think I need it...need it to clear my mind...placing a kiss on her forehead...I left...

YUVIKA -- I wake up...with a kiss...yeah...it's also natural...he always kiss me when he wake up...when he leaving for office...when he come back...when we sleep...he always kiss me...either on forehead or head...

But why...why is he doing so...why getting close to me...I will hurt him...the base of this relation is very painful for me...although I love his care...his attention...but...there is a but in this relation...

Getting ready...I went to kitchen...starting helping for breakfast...

But today I didn't join them on table...and stayed in kitchen...and when everyone is done with their breakfast...and left for their rooms...

I too went to my room and spotted him on bed...in his casuals...using his phone...why is he here...???

YUVIKA -- What are you doing here...???

VARDHAAN -- Then where am I supposed to be...???

YUVIKA -- Office...???

VARDHAAN -- It's sunday madam...

YUVIKA -- I just made a ohhh...and nodded...I adjusted myself in bed...took my phone...start checking messages...and started replying to them...their an awkward silence in room...I'm trying to ignore it...but I can't...it's suffocating...

I can't see him like this...can't see us like this...I want to start a conversation...but how and most important...what...

Luckily ABHAY came and asked VARDHAAN to join him in some business meeting then they will hangout...he also asked me...but I denied...

VARDHAAN asked him for few minutes...and ABHAY left...

VARDHAAN -- You still have time to join us...

YUVIKA -- I will get bore...

VARDHAAN -- We can take DIVYA with us...

DIVYA -- Where are you planning to...with me...???

VARDHAAN -- You should knock before entering...I guess...

DIVYA -- Come on bhai...I saw...ABHAY just left...and know you are going somewhere...so I came to company her...but here I see...you are planning something for me too...

VARDHAAN -- Yeah...join us...go get ready...and help her to...we are waiting downstairs...

YUVIKA -- But...

DIVYA -- What but...we will have fun...

HALF AN HOUR LATER...

VARDHAAN -- I looked at her...standing in front of me with DIVYA beside her...looking breathtaking in that black saree...she is beautiful...

ABHAY -- Bhabi...not done...when I asked you...you denied...and when bhai asked you...you agreed...it hurts...

He said dramatically...putting one hand over his heart...I just smiled...

ABHAY -- Bhai...why did you ask her...it will be boring now...

ABHAY said while pointing at DIVYA...

DIVYA -- Really...then stay here only...you are not allowed to join us...

ABHAY -- HA HA HA...very funny...