#Urgent|  The occupation fires artillery shells at a gathering of Palestinians at the Kuwait Roundabout, south of Gaza City

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft launches a raid between the towns of Hula and Taloussa in southern Lebanon

#Update|  Occupation aircraft launched 3 successive raids on towns in southern Lebanon.

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid on the vicinity of the town of Majdal Zoun in southern Lebanon

#Urgent |  Sirens sound in Sderot and the Gaza Strip

#Urgent |  A Zionist raid on the vicinity of the town of Taloussa, south of Lebanon

#Urgent |  Enemy media: Rockets were launched from Gaza towards the city of Sderot

#Urgent |  Resistants fire at the occupation army point established on Mount Gerizim in Nablus

#Urgent |  Updated: A martyr and several wounded arrived at Al-Shifa Hospital after the occupation opened fire on Palestinians while they were waiting for aid at the Nabulsi roundabout in Gaza.

#Urgent |  Al-Quds Brigades: We bombed Sderot and the settlements of the cover with a missile attack

#watched |  The Islamic Resistance in Iraq: Scenes from our drone targeting a military barracks at the Zionist Rosh Pina Airport in our occupied Palestinian territories.

#watched |  A scene from inside an occupation military barracks after the explosion of a strike drone launched by Hezbollah

Al-Aqsa Channel:
#Urgent|  Israeli air strikes in the vicinity of the Rafah land crossing.

#Update|  9 martyrs died as occupation aircraft targeted a house in the Al-Hakar area in Deir Al-Balah in the central Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Ministry of Health in Gaza

An urgent appeal to send blood units from outside the Gaza Strip

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip calls on all international and Arab institutions, led by the World Health Organization, the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Red Crescent Society in Arab and Islamic countries, as well as the Arab Authority for Blood Transfusion Services, to work urgently to provide blood units and their components from all blood types, given the urgent need to save lives.  The sick and wounded.

🔻Ministry of Health: We suffer from the lack of basic materials for blood donation, whether empty blood bags or viral testing materials, as well as blood group tests, as our people in the Gaza Strip donated more than 40,000 units of blood during the aggression, despite the harsh conditions in which they live of displacement and starvation.

🔻We call on all relevant parties to respond urgently to our appeal and send large quantities of life-saving blood units to the wounded and sick in the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Occupation aircraft bombed Jabalia camp in the northern Gaza Strip.

#Urgent|  Hezbollah targeted a position of enemy soldiers on the Karantina Heights with two attack marches and hit their targets accurately.

#watched|  The disappearance of traces of the “Al-Atout” house, which was bombed by the Zionist occupation this evening, in Jabalia Al-Balad, north of the Gaza Strip, and the bodies of the martyrs have not been found until this moment.

#Urgent|  Five injuries in a Zionist bombing of a house belonging to the Abu Rizq family in the vicinity of the Gaza European Hospital

#Urgent|  Al-Quds Brigades:

We bombed the areas occupied by the Gaza Strip with missile launches in response to the crimes of the Zionist enemy against our people.

#Urgent|  Sirens sound in the Gaza Strip