Feelings❤️

Hello dear Readers

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

I am sorry that i couldn't update because I was on trip,Thank-you for waiting.

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************
Dr. Prartha vasudevan Achar

We were dancing for Ghagra song as we danced my eyes travelled to his lips and i suddenly remember what happened between us yesterday shit! I kissed him no not just kiss,i nibbled,bite,literally tortured his lips. God!! That's sick how could i ever do that. When did i became like this,i had behaved like brute with him,i had misbehaved with him,i took advantage of him when i was drunk. What's wrong with me,why i am loosing my sanity around him,i rarely loose my cool,but i had never been myself when i am around him. Why i am behaving like a teenager who is driven by horniness. For the god sake i am in my freaking early thirties,i have surpassed my prime age according to society and here i am acting like teenager with Veer.

When i am around him i feel giddy,excited, thousands of butterflies dancing in my stomach, heart beat accelerating so much that it's ready rip my body to reach Veer. It's not supposed to be like this,it's just not supposed to be like that,I am not supposed to feel for him but i can't just stop my stupid heart. It's like it's been waiting all this time to feel this feelings. I can't believe that i kissed the hell out of him while being drunk. But veer had been like gentleman that he let people think he is and didn't reciprocated to my unruly, actions towards him.

But instead of being glad all i find myself is that disappointment. What the hell is wrong with me! So i do what i had never did in my life till now.
I run .
I run away from Veer.
My fiance.

But before i could do that he grabbed him,i gasp as i crash into his chest,my hand landing on his shoulders for balance. There no space between us i feel his hard muscles above our clothes,my breasts are crashed against his chest. God! I push him away with i got and turn away to run but he grabs me by waist and slightly lift in me air behind. It must look like he lifted while dancing but no he's kidnapping me. He got distracted for a mere second when his family gathered on stage to dance, i use that mere second and free myself by him and run towards his family for my safety.

I will be here till song ends and then soon i will run to room ,yeah that's the plan because right now my mind is so flustered that i can't think straight. I was dancing with my in-laws ,Veer came and stood behind me grim reaper he decided to be today. Goosebumps evolve all over my body as his damn pepper, Beaumont and slightly amber cologne surrounds us even in this damn crowd.I thought he would wait till song ends but he didn't !.
It became more crowded as many people joined,he just turned me around, covered my mouth with my own dupatta and throwed me over his shoulder as if i am a sack of paper balls. Infront so many people he just carried me like that i am his freaking property which i am not,even though everyone is too busy in enjoying that they would notice us but than too. His damn crew would've recorded as they are always behind us.

I kept slapping his stone like back,kept banging his back but he didn't stopped or showed any reaction for my beatings as he it didn't affect him. I notice my surroundings to see that he is walking in the same direction where we was yesterday,it hits me like dejavu. Before i could free my mouth he carries me to the same bathroom everything i did yesterday hit me again dejavu. He flops me on counter,I try to kick him but he holds my both legs captive and widens them as he slipped between them smoothly and locks them around his lean waist and keep his huge, strong palm on them so that i can not move or even wiggle. I widen my eyes in shock of being in this position with him. He locks both my arms above my head and imprisons them with his other hand .