she is perfect

Hello dear Readers

Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************

Veer Ishir Rajvansh

That was hell lot of fun and i enjoyed a lot. Me and prartha are really getting close and it's perfect because i want my life to go smoothly without any dramas.

I know people commented badly about prartha in my post but i wanted to post about her. It's like i want to yell at world and say that i  am getting married to prartha and this kinda of feeling is new to me.

Though my whole family is under limelight and our life always revolves infront of camera, i preferred it private and simple. My dreams of building a production house will set my life in front of camera but i always wanted my personal life to be just personal. Just me and my family so i didn't announced my relationship with Jhansi when I was with her.

I never admitted anything directly in words ,it was always just through my social media page because Jhansi wanted it so. I never admitted our relationship, never discussed about it,nor when we brokeup and later found out she was pregnant. And not even after my son's birth ,i never kept anything infront world by myself ,it was always Jhansi.

She announced our relationship to media when i was in Italy for shooting ,she didn't even bothered to infrom me. I found out about my relationship in news like a third person. She discussed about us in shows,in her lives & everywhere she got chance. She broke up with me on her own,she decided to abort my son on her own. But i found it out before she could get rid of my son . In order to keep him alive ,i got her lifetime contract with many popular and richest brands. Yes,that's how our relationship was ended but world doesn't know details they just assumed whatever they want and i didn't bothered to correct them.

But now I badly want to correct them not because of my own reasons . Just for prartha, I don't want her to be at the bad side of this mess. I want to make clear to world that prartha is gonna be my wife. It's just so new that i want to flaunt about my wife to the world.  I want to take her to everywhere, every show i attend, every award functions i attend.

I went into my room and got freshenup had a cup of black coffee.I got dressed in a simple black sherwani and went out. I hope i won't get scoldings for wearing black. I went towards my son's room.

He was sleeping peacefully

He was sleeping peacefully. Good boy!. His nanny Rashi saw me and woke up from bed. Someone knocked on door and Rashi went to answer it. I tilted my head to sideways to see who came into room and i was speechless.

A bunch butterflies started flying in stomach, some untangable knots formed . I sat there like statue without blinking eyes and without breathing because of pratha. 

Prartha was standing near door wearing dark red saree,her hair is set back,she is wearing a simple neck piece which is completing her looks. My moved eyes on her from top to bottom taking her deep cut blouse in . Good amount of body was showing in this saree and i was under good amount of shock because she is looking absolutely stunning and exquisite. I can't take my eyes of her,i thought she just intrigue me whenever she wears green but no . She intrigues me everytime .she just rent freely lives in my head ,in my subconscious from the day i saw her.