The promise 🤝

Hello dear Readers

Don't forget to vote, comments and share.

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************
Veer ishir Rajvansh

Today i am taking my siblings to meet Prartha in our farmhouse. As i finally reach farmhouse, i notice Prartha standing outside, leaning to car, hands crossed at front, she's nodding at man in black suit with tablet in his hands as he keeps adjusting his glass and says something.

As my driver Govind stops car infront of hers,that man stops talking stands away from Prartha. I find myself narrowing my eyes at him. What the!
Prartha straightens,wears her specks and looks at me blankly for a beat or so,as a tiny brief of something passes in her beautiful yet cold brown eyes.

Happy?

Is she really happy to see me? No, right?

It was just a second after she schools her expression back stoic, i don't know whether she does it only when she's with me or it's her usual. Though i find myself appreciating her punctuality for time and fuck knows why i run my gaze on her from head to toe,as my chest expands, throat dries. She looks incredibly beautiful in simple saree, minimal jewelries, voluminous hairs braided, two clured strands resting on cheeks making her ethereal along with stern if we include her gold rimmed specks resting on her nose,intimidating.

For the first in my life i feel scared towards someone,hell when my in-laws were glaring at me that day with murder threats flying between us also i wasn't scared but i am scared of my future wife. Fuck! That's messed up right!

It's not i downright scared, but it's fucking intimidating,her serene eyes, sharp looks, cold,composed voice does tightens my pants making me feel hot.
Prartha slowly walks towards me,i hold my breath. She takes my son from my arms,our fingers brush eachother bringing back that fucking spark into life again. My son opens his eyes and smiles at her when he rarely does that with me,all he does is sleep or cry whenever he is with me. Prartha's lips curve beautiful, eyes shine brightly as she smiles at my son.

A shiver passes down my spine as look at Prartha, "breath bro!" Amar wishpers and i look at him dumbfounded as i blow out a breathe and glare at him as if it's his fault.