First kiss ❤️

Hi guys ...

Do vote and comment.

Happy reading ♡♡♡

......................................................................

Veer Ishir Rajvansh:

I appointed bodyguards for prartha hence she will be safe .

I didn't asked them to keep updating me about her where abouts but they are doing it anyway.

So I didn't denied it .

Okay!!

I will agree prartha is constantly leaving in my thoughts from the day i met her.

At first i didn't understood what is happening with me ohh! not that i understand now but her words have a way to my heart.

Her small smile, the way she cares for my son makes me feel something in my heart which i clearly doesn't understand.

The way her eyebrows furrows whenever she gets confused.

The way face will get void and free of any expressions when she teaches.

Her authoritative deep voice.

Her little hand dance whenever she saw pumpkin, i mean my son.

The way her waist length hair  sways left   and right whenever she walks.

Her green apple mixed with peony and violet fragrance which makes me feel trapped.

Shit!! I know I sound like creep but I can't ignore this facts.

My phone pinged with a message and that was from  bodyguards .

It's a photo of prartha and next to her a man is standing. In the picture it looks like he is hugging prartha from sideways. It's not direct picture. It looks like they are in opposite building.

"Who the fuck is that" I Said loudly without realizing that I am in a meeting for upcoming movie.

Bit it was already too late to take back my words because everyone was gawking at me as if i have grown horns on my head.

"Excuse me " I Said and excused myself from meeting.

I looked at picture again and my blood started to boil and guess what I can't control it.

"Are you jealous?"Amar's voice reached my ears . I turn back and saw him standing with know smirk on his face .

"Excuse me?" I acted as if i don't know what he is suggesting.  "Are you jealous bhai?"he asked in teasing tone.

"Of ?" I will stick my role and i will not  show him that i don't like that pic or else i won't hear end of it.

Before he could answer his phone started to ring and he went by giving me known smirk.

I went back to my cabin and tried to focus on work . I tried but i couldn't .

Certain lady with drak brown iris and simple but breathtaking smile was not ready leave my thoughts.

Suddenly my office's door slammed open, i lifted my head and saw prartha walking in .

What a pleasant surprise!! Her hairs are moving sideways as she is walking. she let them free today. good..

Her saree's pallu is waving backwards. She is wearing a white saree looking all elegant and beautiful.

I don't know how but  by wearing such a simple saree she looks ravishing all the time .  But...wait she is fuming in anger?She is giving me death glare.!!!