cocktail party,dance,kiss & curse.

Hello dear Readers

Don't forget to vote, comments and share.

Happy reading 🤎

*****************************

Veer Ishir Rajvansh

After haldi ,we all departed to our rooms and got freshenup for cocktail party slash dinner. This dinner is quite special for everyone because dadi said she will be making an important announcement, well nobody knows what's that except her.

I got dressed in black Armani tuxedo, styled my hair ,applied cologne, kissed my son good night on behalf of prartha and also me,and finally left the room.

My mom blessed me by her presence in gold shimmery saree and dad in black tuxedo suit. She widened her eyes as soon as she saw me "veer what is this?"She wishper yelled.

"What?"I checked my outfit.

"Why are you wearing black, kuch aur color nahi tha kya"[wasn't there another color]mom asked me and sighed.

"What's wrong with black? I mean look at me ,i am looking so handsome" I said and twirled around to show her

"What should i do with him?" She asked dad to which he shrugged his shoulders. "Areeeyy mom dad is also wearing black ,so what's problem."

"Voh dulha hai? Nahi na. I am so done with you and your siblings, Amar has vanished, Daiwik is in shock ,Nachi is lost in his own world and don't even ask about sisters they all got drunk,slept off. Now they woke up and creating havoc" she said in disbelief and went from there while dad gave me sympathetic look anran behind her.

"Guys ,what's my fault if my siblings are being nuisance" I scoffed and turned back to see shooting crew giggling at me."Sir, you will get wrinkles so stop worrying" someone said."Yeah you are right" I said and moved towards party hall.

The hall was decorated lavishly,round tables with seats for everyone and at center empty space for whatever Sana has planned to entertain everyone during party.

I can see almost everyone was already present in hall ,my siblings ran towards my side and everyone hugged me at once making me suffocate to breath."No getting high on drinks till wedding gets over,you know what! Mom scolded me ,for god sake i am the groom you should all pamper me!!!" I Said dramatically to them to which they rolled their eyes.

"Bhai groom math ban Dulha raja ban" Amar said and laughed as if it was funny while me including all rolled our eyes ."Where were you ? Mom said you vanished after haldi"i asked him while keeping my hands in pocket to maintain strict posture as elder sibling.

"I went in a date with Krithi" he grinned like idiot, "what about you,why were you shocked" i asked Daiwik "bhai you will never know ,what,when and why it happened but it had happened and messed up almost everything" he said while touching his lips as if he is remembering something.