where it all started

It all started 2 months back. When 2 old college friends meet each other at kashi Vishwanatha temple.

2 Months back
A old couple went to kashi Vishwanatha temple. Old lady was praying to god to bless kids & grandkids with health, peace, happiness & bright future .she especially added & asked god to help her granddaughter to come out of fear& guilt & start to live her life happily. She prays "shivappa nanna magu ge maduve yoga kodu tande"(lord shiva please bless my kid with marriage). They went to sit .

Here at another side of the temple an old couple was praying to god to bless their kids ,grandkids n great grandkid who is just born with happiness, health & success. They prayed " shivjii hamare pothe ki jeevan ekh acchi jeevan sathi ko baejiyae jo mera laaduu ka aur uski bacchi ko apna baccha mannkar kayaal rakhegi. Aapse yahi prathana karthi hu mai. Kurpa kariyae "(lord shiva please send a girl in my grandson's life who will consider his kid as her own child & take care the kid & my grandson. Please show your mercy on us ).
They went to sit  at corner..

The 2 old couples were sitting next to each other..suddenly the 2 ladies saw each other & felt weird sensation that they both know each other but they both can't wrap their finger around it like how??..
They were staring at each other & suddenly one lady asked another lady that "are u sita devi" & other lady asked "are u Radha" both were silent for few seconds & suddenly hugged each other & started to cry.
Both of their  husbands were in shock like what happened to wives . One old man asked his wife "what happened sita why are crying & do u know them" another old man asked his wife the same question. Both of their wives turned to their respective husbands & said that something miracle happened & they both know each other.

Sita said to her husband jaidev "jai do you remember i used to say that i had a friend in college named Radha my solumate that is none other than her "she pointed at the  lady next to her.
Here Radha said "raj you remember na about my friend whom i consider as my sister ,i met her & she is her" said by pointing to next lady ..

Then they started to talk about their  respective lifes & yes they both didn't stopped talking till evening. They talked about their kids ,grandkids & lot of stuff.
They said bye to each other & exchanged their phone number & promised that they will meet soon .

The next day.
They finished their visit to temple & peacefully sat outside. Their husbands was busy in their own world. Then Radha saw that sita was worried & deeply thinking about something, she asked Sita what happened .Sita answered "my grandson got betrayed by his love now he is a single father ,his baby is just 2 days kid. I am worried about him.i want him to marry & leave his life happily. He didn't get married so my other grandsons marriage is at halt. That is huge tension ".Radha said not worry toomuch & keep faith in God.

After talking about their grandkids a idea popped into Radha's mind but she is hesitating by noticing her sita said her to say what's cooking in her brain.so Radha said" sita why we can't make our friendship into relationship" sita didn't understood anything & asked Radha to explain clearly. Radha said "ayyo Vishwanatha!! sita i said that how about we become in laws by making my granddaughter to get married to your grandson." Sita said "are you sure,you know right that my 1st grandson is single dad &without him getting married my other grandkids won't "for this Radha said "I am talking about your 1st grandson only raa".sita was shocked & happy at same time she doesn't know what to say to Radha so she just hugged her tightly & said thank-you hundred times. "But are you sure your family won't have any problem with Veer's past," sita asked in hesitation.
"As they will know about Veer their first impression will be huge no but i will convince them" Radha assured.

"No,it's okay don't force them!"
"If someone doesn't force their hand they won't do anything!"
"Huh?"
"My family is.... kind of used to well planned or scheduled life and it's kinda of boring. So if we don't force their hands they won't do anything"
"But...?"

"Don't worry much, in my family everyone is boring Ofcourse except me, my grandkids are very boring as they completely took after Prartha" Radha sighs in defeat "i are happy that they are so close with eachother and respect their sister and listen to her but....."
"But?"
"It's kinda boring sita, Prartha is so calm like monk, even tempered, toned, kinda cold i really see my mother in law in her, she was their when Prartha was born and i feel like she went but she left mini version here and revolting. " Radha visibly shudders.

"Does that mean she will not agree?"
"Umm...i don't know. Nobody knows what's going on her mind but nobody can force Prartha she is kinda of tough and principled person i have ever seen and if she agrees, she agreed that's it."

"You know, from young age Prartha was so responsible, calm not even once she acted a child supposed to be, and that kept us worried a lot. She was never rebellious as if she's an adult already. My husband and sons were in military, my daughter in laws and i was busy with estate, factory and our work so we sent her to boarding school in Bengaluru, rest of my grandkids also put up a fight that will follow their sister so,Prartha was the one who took care of her all siblings from childhood, their studies, their health everything Prartha handled we just sent money to caretaker, Prartha was their mother. They say na elder sister is second mother that was true in my family's case." Radha smiled.
"She's very responsible girl"
"That she is... so don't worry."

Both Radha and Sita smiled warmly.
Seeing their wives happy, husbands wondered what might happened & they rushed to their wives & asked what's the reason behind their happiness  Radha & sita explained to their husbands. They were happy but krishnaraj was worried about something but Radha said "who knows this new life may give her light which she lost" & gave assuring smile.Both friends decided to as soon as possible & confirm the alliance.

*****************************
Don't forget to vote, comments and share.

See you soon